Statue Infinity Studio: Bruce Lee Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't believe I just ordered this. :slap

I used alot of points I been saving, so got somewhat of a discount.

Merry Xmas

NASEDO & Socko.. Congrats.

At this time this is the Ultimate Bruce Lee to own.Totally BadAss.

A nice chunk of change$ to put down.But if you can swing it.. you gotta go for it.:yess:

I’m making a video from the day I ordered it until the day I’ll give this bust to my wife. I really want to film her expression and reaction.
She’s gonna flip out... laughing, crying and asking how much it was and then kick my ***.

Last edited:
Why is this so damn expensive!?
All the ones I found is charging ?4600 in UK!
Not sure if ordering from side show is a good idea since they charge delivery and the surprise custom tax will be high :(

Can anyone share their experiences with ordering from Sideshow or know of any websites that doesn't charge that much!

Anyone fancy a 1/2 scale GOD statue...wonder what this is gonna cost.
j906OJK.jpg

g4wm91G.jpg

Looks really good with (IMO) a great pose.:)

well for 4k this turned out pretty.....crap,nowhere near the proto quality and looks more like Bruce Li/Lo/Lea than Lee.face is so soft compared to proto,hair is off also,i'll stick with my Godakin 1.1 at least the face IS Bruce.

Something is weird of the face or maybe the eyes

Attachments

• 202916eeeunrx8ixxxnnug.jpeg.jpg
    202916eeeunrx8ixxxnnug.jpeg.jpg
    226.6 KB · Views: 57
  • 202918cbce8c1mcembb9cb.jpeg.jpg
    202918cbce8c1mcembb9cb.jpeg.jpg
    171.3 KB · Views: 56
  • 202927m1ad0tfe8ltftld2.jpeg.jpg
    202927m1ad0tfe8ltftld2.jpeg.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 58
So... anyone have this figure on this forum?

The prototype is amazing, I've seen production piece pictures... for the most part people seem to not put some effort in "sculpting the hair"... and I'm sure lighting has a great effect in bringing out the likeness.

How is it in person? I've been watching youtube videos, it seems people are impressed with it when in hand...

I am very seriously considering getting this.

Last edited:
Back