Enterbay RM-1056 Bruce Lee - The Big Boss

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay - 1/6 The Big Boss

$320 on ebay already..so EB sub $200 doubt it.
I wouldn't pay that much attention to eBay scalping prices. A bunch are selling the EB NBA Kobe (version 2) for over $300 shipped right now, but I got it for $225 shipped directly from EB's website around a couple of weeks ago.
Yeh, I'm serious :lol
:horror :hi5: :lol

For each Arnie Kim's works for Enterbay we saw something new, improved from the previous one and exciting. I don't see this happening to Scuderia, this looks as a variation from his black label and HD 1008 works as MrChris wisely said.
Didn't like the screaming sculpt, and the calm needs eyes a little bigger. It's like Scuderia wants to make Bruce more chinese, forgetting he was a racial milk shake. But i really wish to be wrong and final product make eat my words and thoughts just like the guy on japanese school.

Maybe Scuderia is so busy basically sculpting everything for EB, that he got lazy & simply tweaked his Black Label sculpt & called it a day .....

you may well be right there larry.
so will you be trying to find a couple of knives and a 1/6 bag of crisps larry:rotfl

I was actually thinking about the bag of crisps before. I'd take that over the calm sculpt :lol

for now i'll stick with custom brucey.final price and pics will help me make my mind up.
no rush on this I think.

preorder?:rotfl
I will not take it. Then I'll make a custom

Also the body has been a disappointment. Nothing exceptional. I would have expected a diorama, but nothing. In my opinion they put little interest in this doll and so much interest in the nba. I'm sorry for Enterbay but I do not buy this doll even for $ 100, I prefer to save money and spend it on the rocky statue of the blitzway or for GOD.

My thoughts:

Roaring sculpt looks good, but the paint and the neck of the new body does not compliment it. In fact I think the new body's neck looks too thick for it.

Neutral sculpt looks almost the same as their black label statue which is not distinctive to how Bruce Lee sorta looks in the year he filmed Big Boss.

And to think I passed on Sab's ridiculously low-priced WoD HD for this. I weep.

lol was just scrolling through the last 10 pages of this thread and came across this post .... :rotfl

Putting aside you were obviously wrong to pass on my offer :wink1: .... I think the screaming sculpt will make a nice edition to a shelf full of calm Bruce's.
Sure the calm sculpt here isn't that good but that isn't going to be the one most people display anyway...

lol was just scrolling through the last 10 pages of this thread and came across this post .... :rotfl

Putting aside you were obviously wrong to pass on my offer :wink1: .... I think the screaming sculpt will make a nice edition to a shelf full of calm Bruce's.
Sure the calm sculpt here isn't that good but that isn't going to be the one most people display anyway...

Thank you Sab, *sniff.... thank you :monkey2

At least I have an entry for the next 'figures your stupid self passed on' :lol

maybe it's my eyes,but I get more ''Donnie Yen'' than bruce in the screaming sculpt:dunno

The screaming sculpt looks ok.... but for a high end figure and for what Enterbay is charging... ok is not enough to buy full figure.

The screaming sculpt is a good contrast in the display compared to all the calm sculpts EB has released in the past. Definitely would need to see in hand pics. Knowing EB, $250 seems like a realistic price for this, even though it has minimum accessories.

When is it coming out? Some people say mid Dec, some say mid Jan.

Never seen a Bruce Lee film in my life but I really like that screaming head, good to see HT and EB branching out with these expressions in their headsculpts

Never seen a Bruce Lee film in my life
horror.gif

THE ONLY ***KING COMPANY THAT HAS THE LICENSE FOR BRUCE LEE AND THIS IS WHAT THEY DO!!!?????

ENTERBAY IS RETARDED PLAIN AND SIMPLE...

and yes that screaming sculpt is photo shopped onto the head
What is wrong with these people

Back