Enterbay RM-1056 Bruce Lee - The Big Boss

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://youtu.be/EC3r8x6-iD8
I found a unboxing review in youtube

The whole release of this figure is such mess using the ETD war cry when opening the box. It's such a stupid gimmick because he didn't use the war cry at all in the Big boss.

The screaming sculpt is ok but not a Dead ringer for Bruce as for the non screaming sculpt, no comment.:rolleyes2

Nice find. I don't remember seeing that one before :hi5:

Oh man there is another one to but I don't think I have it. It showed him on that type of angle (half profile shot) but showed the full figure in a museum pose. Wish I could find it because it looked good. They released it just before they released the figure I believe.

someone has already bought the custom head of big boss Enterbay? someone put the custom head on a body Enterbay or hot toys?

still waiting for mine.looks like it will fit with a ball joint,or if the hole is big enough it may pop onto a BL3.5

Damn .... has an anticipated release ever sunk this fast !?

A few weeks after released and this thread is basically about getting a bootleg version instead :D :D :D

The bootleg head sculpt paint job doesnt look so hot, what 's up with them blue eyes (this is the final product photo from ebay)
1526993_576745762409574_1590421669_n.jpg

This is the real Enterbay version
214319bkjn0kon0nqincnz.jpg

Also look at that bobble head size head on DX4 bruce Lee body....sigh, photo from facebook
1512282_10151953343453655_745501736_n.jpg

for the price I paid I'm happy to touch it up,and on display the ''defects'' wont show up that much:lol.mines going on a BL3.5 which (to me)
looks a tad bigger than the DX-04.

You test with the body of GOD third edition ... the body is larger than that of the hot toys.

The Hot Toys figure bodies are smaller in scale compared to Enterbay. And yes HT are slightly smaller than true 1:6. it will fit well on a BL3.5 or GoD3rd Edition Body

Back