Enterbay RM-1056 Bruce Lee - The Big Boss

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Knock off sculpt on the Black Label statue. The paint matches up pretty nicely actually, & the scale is ok to me in person. I want to turn it into a FoF or Big Boss statue. Maybe FoF, since I might be able to hide the neck with the collared blue outfit, but then again, the statue pose kinda mimics the Big Boss pose, used as the artwork on the Enterbay Big Boss box. Might make a nice scene specific Big Boss statue. Maybe one of you peeps, who already have the parts handy, can post what something like that might look like. I'm guessing it would look pretty cool.

u7XuLNL.png

BKdFIPm.png

Last edited:
I sold my FoF stuff. I might get around to buying FoF or Big Boss clothing, but for now I'm trying to get money together for other things.

If it wasn't for the slightly cartoonish chin, I think the sculpt would be one of the better Bruce Lee sculpts available.

Hey guys. Can you see the pic posted below?

Whu4vJr.png

I was using Image Shack to host my pics, but it seems they want payment to use their services now, so I swapped to another image hosting service. I'm testing to see if it's working properly. Cheers.

Thanks for letting me know it's working Chris :hi5: I'm pretty happy with the way it looks on the Black Label body. Found a neck peg to use to connect the sculpt to the body. Yay.

Anybody in here get some more accurate 1/6 Big Boss shoes from eBay or something? I haven't found any clear pics on google, of the shoes themselves, so I could do my own eBay search. If somebody has a clear pic of the shoes, or maybe even better, an eBay link to buy some in 1/6 scale, post it please.

something like these larry..cant find an exact match on ebay,seen yellow ones similar,i suppose you could use the good ole black marker pen route.

They look more modern than I imagined. I might go look for something similar & pop in if I find anything. Cheers Chris.

Nice. Very helpful Chris. I think the shoes look generic enough to find something suitable in 1/6. The search continues.

Hey guys. Can you see the pic posted below?

Whu4vJr.png

I was using Image Shack to host my pics, but it seems they want payment to use their services now, so I swapped to another image hosting service. I'm testing to see if it's working properly. Cheers.

Is this the original head - or one of those "copies" being sold on eBay ?

Hehe... What's going on guys ?

By the way, how many of you have this EB figure ? I did not get this....

Hehe... What's going on guys ?

By the way, how many of you have this EB figure ? I did not get this....

Being the true lover of all things Bruce Lee that we know you to be GungFu, it comes as no surprise whatsoever that you did not pick this up.

Back