Enterbay RM-1056 Bruce Lee - The Big Boss

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

My custom Bruce Lee Big Boss!

anyone who bought this is:cuckoo: I settled for the''copy'' head for my custom:lol....no doubt gungfu is speechless regaring this figure:wink1:
.I wonder if all the negatives on this made both bill and EB remove their FB pages:dunno
head looks big on the RM-X compared to the BL 3.5

I assure you that in hand that head on the body of rm-x is not big. I believe that the body of the Game of Death 3rd edition is the best one to do the custom of big boss

Agree with mrchris it looks like he has no neck with the traps connecting to the bottom of his ear.

Though I hate this release, this sculpt, and the knock off with the fury of one thousand suns so ...

Agree with mrchris it looks like he has no neck with the traps connecting to the bottom of his ear.

Though I hate this release, this sculpt, and the knock off with the fury of one thousand suns so ...

I can't even bring myself to buy the knock-off :lol

This figure doesn't even seem to be getting parted out on eBay.

When has a BL figure not been parted out on eBay?

says it all really:lol.if EB would have taken more time/care with this and not rushed it out to cash in on the 40th anniversary
gave us the correct outfit better 2nd sculpt that looked like bruce,daggers......the list goes on,and not charged a stupid price
this could have been the big boss we all wanted....but NO it all came down to $sss.....serves them right.

well said.it's a shame really,prior to the NBA bruce was their ''golden goose'' but these days it seems just about the money.
they should let other makers have the 1/6 license if they carnt be arsed anymore..let's hope the next 1/4 BL isn't a shambles.
at least the knock off sculpt was cheap,and looks pretty good on display with the knives..and saved me $250:lol

apart from the head and torn shirt larry,there's nothing else to use.he should have black pants with white sash and black pumps.
I'm sure you'll sort out your statue with parts from elsewhere.get the long sleeve custom BB outfit that was on ebay.

I kinda want the EB shirt & necklace. I was thinking the material on the eBay shirts were a fraction bit thick maybe? I don't know :lol I think I can sort it out though. It's the shoes that are a bit of a challenge. It's on hold anyway. Call me crazy, but I kinda still want an authentic shouting EB sculpt also :lol

I gotta work on my pathetic Big Boss statue since all you guys are getting the fancypants Blitzway statue :lol

:rotfl.my fancypants statue seems to have vanished..still no news from my seller:mad:.but I have a plan ready for action at the weekend
should I hear nothing.and if down the line my seller contacts me....tough,i wont miss out on this.i can live with the bronze plate and no engraving.i'm sure this figure will be parted out soon..it aint the biggest seller or most popular...so keep looking

Yeah, I noticed you still didn't have it when I happen to pop in that thread. It's like everybody got presents but poor little Chris :lol

I think when you get it, & you put it in your custom case, it's going to look pretty cool.

there's a few in the UK/EU that got theirs.a couple of EU sellers I've spoken to have given me a end of march/1st week in april confirmed date.
yet after 7 weeks my seller is still trying to transfer his funds,and no further contact in 10 days...yeah so poor little chris is kinda pissed-off.:mad:

I'm weak in concentration:lol.I understand mishaps happen,but 7 weeks to sort out a transfer error is kinda poor for anyone,never mind a retailer.it's the lack of communication that's bothering me,gets me thinking will he actually be getting this,after all my case is over 6 months old.and some EU stores have stock of this...patience chris,patience:wink1:

Back