Enterbay RM-1056 Bruce Lee - The Big Boss

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was so excited waiting for this the past couple of years but this is so disappointing. What a let down. Looks nothing like Bruce Lee. My only Bruce Lee figure is the dx04 and I was really hoping to be able to add some more.

Enterbay seriously needs to let other companies get the license if they're not even going to try. I'm sure got toys could have done some great stuff if they'd been able to. I loved the 1/4 way of the dragon but don't collect 1/4 so a great 1/6 version and a good 1/6 game of death figure would be a dream for me.

Don't worry Enterbay is going to make it up to the 1/6 community for this one bigtime because they are going to hear nothing but crickets on this one.

I haven't seen universal dismay for a Bruce fig this bad in history, so the good news is, you might be able to pick one of these up for a hundred bucks in a month or two.

I'd pick up a screamer sculpt and the body, maybe the pants shoes do a shirtless FF out of it?

I think he means the original GoD sculpt Arnie did before he worked for Enterbay.

The smiling sculpt in GoD3: BTS was great ...the standard one was ruined by their rolling eyeball system ...ruined so badly that Bill abandoned moving eyes altogether after that !

Oh ok that makes sense then.

Brandon finally comes out of his dads large shadow with the best release of 2013.

Bill's plan all along ....well done Bill. Now go buy yourself another Ferrari.

:rotfl

I'd be surprised if they gave a toss tbh... NBA is their cash cow now.

Yeah I think you are right but if they don't give a toss than stop making Bruce Lee figures. I would rather have no figure than a horrible one made. I kind of find it insulting to make something like this.

maybe EB will do a 1/4 big boss.......and do it right..and please no eyes to the right syndrome again..center with a up look will do.
as for this:pfft:

maybe EB will do a 1/4 big boss.......and do it right..and please no eyes to the right syndrome again..center with a up look will do.
as for this:pfft:

Personally I would rather blitzway do a 1/3 statue of the Big Boss instead of EB doing another 1/4 scale Bruce Lee figure.

Scuderia only made one impressive work, that was the WOD 1/4 figure. I think black label it's not so interesting and this Big Boss is a shame. I would like YJ Park go back sculpting Bruce on Enterbay. His GoD 3rd proto sculpt is praised until today. But to be honest i don't see this happening. My hope now is on the Arnie Kim work for Blitzway.

Scuderia only made one impressive work, that was the WOD 1/4 figure. I think black label it's not so interesting and this Big Boss is a shame. I would like YJ Park go back sculpting Bruce on Enterbay. His GoD 3rd proto sculpt is praised until today. But to be honest i don't see this happening. My hope now is on the Arnie Kim work for Blitzway.

You do realize that YJ Park is the one that is the head sculpt director? Therefore, he decides how the sculpt should look. I have only seen one picture of YJ Park's GOD that looked good.

And this is it.

215447_220338247982423_100000187494567_1044137_5314960_n2_zps0fa4c6d2.jpg

Last edited:
You do realize that YJ Park is the one that is the head sculpt director? Therefore, he decides how the sculpt should look. I have only seen one picture of YJ Park's GOD that looked good.

And this is it.

215447_220338247982423_100000187494567_1044137_5314960_n2_zps0fa4c6d2.jpg

Yep. Also take into account that it's at a certain angle. I tried to replicate that when the BTS came out and it wasn't exact.
Ugh.

My 2 cents on the Big Boss...:nono

Screaming sculpt is better than the calm Black Label recycle. But not good enough for me to spend on. Also the shoes are wrong and that Jade necklace/pendant is not in proportion. Lastly, the screaming sound chip gimmick is too "toy-ish" for me.

That's just me though..

Yep. Also take into account that it's at a certain angle. I tried to replicate that when the BTS came out and it wasn't exact.
Ugh.

My 2 cents on the Big Boss...:nono

Screaming sculpt is better than the calm Black Label recycle. But not good enough for me to spend on. Also the shoes are wrong and that Jade necklace/pendant is not in proportion. Lastly, the screaming sound chip gimmick is too "toy-ish" for me.

That's just me though..

:goodpost:

Well at least it is only the Big Boss box that has the scream and not the figure like those Robocop figures because that would be even more like toy for kids.

:hi5:

Last edited:
That's the only pic of that YJ Park sculpt that you thought was good Darkavatar?

There's at least a couple more where it looked impressive.

Ugh.

But that is not the sculpt the BTS end up coming out with.

Their new rolling ball eye moving system completely changed the shape and look of the sculpt ...what shipped was awful.

But that is not the sculpt the BTS end up coming out with.

Their new rolling ball eye moving system completely changed the shape and look of the sculpt ...what shipped was awful.

Yeah that's true this was just the resin protoype and not plastic PVC BTS final product with plastic moveable eyes. Not sure if the resin protoypes eyes were moveable.

Back