Enterbay - NBA - Stephen Curry

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You would think it's legit as Enterbay Bill posted it on his instagram but it wasn't clear how we could receive this free gift.. maybe they are only giving them away at their flagship stores since Friday is when Steph will be first available.. I'm really interested to see how the figure looks in hand, hopefully someone can post pics or video from hong kong for all of us lol

gotta come up with more gimmicks (mouthpiece, trophies, etc) to get this one off the shelf. What a shame they couldn't get the sculpt right…and it's a licensed figure so its really no excuse.

My face, whenever I see this "museum-like" sculpt...

2015+NBA+Finals+Game+Four+caociq3nqhal.jpg

IMO The figure looks better in this pic and his size seems correct but maybe it was just a good angle lol

357pl3n.jpg

You would think it's legit as Enterbay Bill posted it on his instagram but it wasn't clear how we could receive this free gift.. maybe they are only giving them away at their flagship stores since Friday is when Steph will be first available.. I'm really interested to see how the figure looks in hand, hopefully someone can post pics or video from hong kong for all of us lol

Any new updates regarding mouthguard?

I see on Facebook that Curry will be available on 9/25 (at Enterbay's store) with a limited PS4 NBA 2K16 bundle - the description on that does not mention the mouthguard.

Only update I know is that ppl were able to get the mouthguard at their store cuz I found it on ebay already

30upb1u.jpg

Only update I know is that ppl were able to get the mouthguard at their store cuz I found it on ebay already

30upb1u.jpg

you're right, I see a few listings on ebay now.

I assume this accessory is an HK VIP exclusive and will not be made available for international release?

Debating with myself whether it's worth the $70+ premium on ebay for what amounts to a 2-cent piece of plastic. :slap

Yea, I hear ya lol bigbadtoystore has a pre-order release for october and we're already in the last week of sept so i'm probably going to just wait n hope I can find the mouthguard on it's own on ebay IF I do end up getting this figure, which would also save me that $70+. The pics I'm finding online appear better than the promo shots, just like Pippen and I am def not disappointed that I picked up Pippen. I will prob feel the same way if I pick this guy up too.

BBTS has Shaq (or had Shaq) for Sept so I wouldn't necessarily believe the date. Anticipating the next announcement since this one is less then stellar.

I thought the same thing...better then promo pics at least
Yeah. I thought production sculpts might be better than the promo pics suggested, since I was imaginig that the simpler factory line paint job might actually help in this case. The hair, eyebrow, & eye colours looked too dark in the promo pics, which did no favours for what may be an average sculpt to begin with.

Back