Enterbay - NBA - Stephen Curry

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm diggin this pose:

2j5x3ie.jpg

For anyone interested, check out my 2nd Video Review of the one and only Steph Curry!!!

Your very welcome! I'm telling you, in hand this figure is top notch.. my 2nd fav figure from Enterbay now (Jordan still is tops)

Man I was looking forward to this one. That HS...:(

Still debating if I should get it just because it's Steph but I really wanted this one nailed.

Man I was looking forward to this one. That HS...:(

Still debating if I should get it just because it's Steph but I really wanted this one nailed.

Yeah really disappointed with that head, otherwise I'd be all over this.

It'd be tough to pass on as Steph/Warriors fans. Despite the so-so sculpt, I highly doubt there'll be a 2.0.

It's annoying really because of that I'm going to end up getting it. I had a place next to my signed Steph basketball for it and I know there won't be another, although I guess you never know. Is straight through EB the only place to get this?

I really really really hope they do Magic Johnson and Larry Bird!!!!

Steph actually sold out at EB already? I thought the head sculpt might keep him at shelf warmer status for a bit. Guess not.

I'm not surprised really. It's trendy right now to be a Warriors fan. Even the prices at Oracle are showing it. Two years ago it would about $28 for a random weekday game. A year after around $40. Now? Tickets are near $100 for nosebleed seats. Everything Warriors is in demand right now.

Back