Enterbay - NBA - Stephen Curry

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kicking, nut kicking action :lol

He is as close as we're getting to a modern Rodman, I won't be shocked if he gets done. McFarlane is starting with him for the new Nike figure for their next Sports Picks line while the others are the big guns like LeBron.

Kicking, nut kicking action :lol
He is as close as we're getting to a modern Rodman, I won't be shocked if he gets done. McFarlane is starting with him for the new Nike figure for their next Sports Picks line while the others are the big guns like LeBron.

Definitely.
...although I'd rather Enterbay redo Rodman with the correct size head this time :D
Had to sell mine, the pinhead just got to me after a while.

Checked my email, I don't see a standard thread for them (or search didn't bring it up) but ClarkToys has a deal for the Enterbay 1:9 Basketball hoop free with $200 worth of merchandise. It wasn't available when I bought Steph :lol but it's running right now. 2 Enterbay 1:9 or $200 of merch.

IMG_4774.jpg

Just got Steph, absolutely love the figure. It's my first NBA figure so I was thrown off by having to assemble him. The shoes weren't fun, I couldn't get them to attach tight, I still don't think they're on all that secure and the ankle braces were a bit of a struggle but overall it really brought a smile to my face opening him up. Definitely wanting a Durant to go with him, hopefully we get a Warriors Durant offered up or I might have to kitbash one.

View attachment 342035

Just got Steph, absolutely love the figure. It's my first NBA figure so I was thrown off by having to assemble him. The shoes weren't fun, I couldn't get them to attach tight, I still don't think they're on all that secure and the ankle braces were a bit of a struggle but overall it really brought a smile to my face opening him up. Definitely wanting a Durant to go with him, hopefully we get a Warriors Durant offered up or I might have to kitbash one.

Nice! 2.0 was an improvement and has a better likeness to Steph.

I had the same struggles with the shoes and ankle braces.

From what I recall, Enterbay used have their figures (like the MJ's) preassembled with the uniform already on so you only had to snap on the shoes. Now they make you dress the figure and put on all the accessories. I wish the figures would come preassembled like they used to because it's time consuming and I always fear breakage when I do it myself.

Congrats on the pickup! I was thinking about getting a second Curry and getting a KO white jersey for him. I did get Durant and grabbed a blue and white jersey for him.
e0959b6b2fd3853c8ff809dfd6014eef.jpg
49ad53267b0c5c98515abdd1865a2a3b.jpg
ac563c56612f8d1ee05ad98b9a2e936e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah. Got it. I'm waiting for KD to arrive and see where the discoloration is before getting a custom jersey. If it's on his arms like some of the Derrick Rose figures it might have to be the sleeved Slate! :lol

Ah. Got it. I'm waiting for KD to arrive and see where the discoloration is before getting a custom jersey. If it's on his arms like some of the Derrick Rose figures it might have to be the sleeved Slate! :lol

Did your KD show up yet? I got a spare White Jersey and base cover if your interested. My buddy was supposed to buy it, but appears to have flaked lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not coming until next week. I might be interested depending on cost, I'll toss you a PM.

I just picked up a Durant too from Enterbay ebay for $73 shipped. Now time to get a Dubs jersey for Durant. where are you guys getting it from? Matt or Ebay?

Hi. Tried to search Google for tips how to identify KO from original Enterbay NBA Steph Curry?

Do you have any tips on how can you tell?

I just picked up a Durant too from Enterbay ebay for $73 shipped. Now time to get a Dubs jersey for Durant. where are you guys getting it from? Matt or Ebay?

Did you complete the project?

I picked up the KD Thunder figure a couple years ago but lost interest in getting the Warriors uniform after the departure to New Jersey.

I wonder why Enterbay does not continue to produce their NBA line with current or legendary players. They sort of stopped 3 or 4 years ago.

They only pump out and milk their MJ and Kobe figures, with slight variations from the original releases.

Hi. Tried to search Google for tips how to identify KO from original Enterbay NBA Steph Curry?

Do you have any tips on how can you tell?

Did not realize there were knockoffs on the Enterbay figures.

I saw some really bad KO of some Spiderman figures but those were obviously bootleg with a poorly fitted outfit.

Some of the recast head sculpts are pretty decent though.

I think if an original figure was difficult to find and really expensive on the secondary market, I would be OK paying for a KO if it is cheaper and comes somewhat close to the original.

Back