Enterbay - NBA - Stephen Curry

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sorta agree.....Blake hasn't trailed off but Rose and Lin aren't the same players for various reasons. I prefer proven figs myself but I stretched with Durant. Assuming he recovers from his foot issues, he has the potential to be a legend.

are you one of those bandwagon hoppers where you only like players based on their "proven success"? Enterbay makes figures of players based on their own favor, i don't see why folks like you can't just buy players you like and have to rely on their success to make your purchase. you ain't betting on a race horse you know.

I really look forward for Penny Hardaway with all of his elbow pads and stuff....and LIL PENNY as his sidekick LOL!!!

are you one of those bandwagon hoppers where you only like players based on their "proven success"? Enterbay makes figures of players based on their own favor, i don't see why folks like you can't just buy players you like and have to rely on their success to make your purchase. you ain't betting on a race horse you know.

If I was a band wagon hopper, I'd purchase whoever was the flavor of the month. I don't purchase every figure because I don't care for every player., it's pretty simple.

I fully supported enterbay going down the sports line ( football, baseball , nba). Boy did I support the Jordan decision. But as it was 2-3 years ago when they started and now today, I'd say they should stick to legends. Why?.....,because these premium figs cost too much. $200-$300 per copy. Doesn't make sense (at least to me) to lay down that kinda money for a guy who had one good year.

Understand the nba and the players may get a royalty cut but in the long run, I think Bird or Magic would outsell Curry and Rose in the 'premium' enterbay format.

I'd do Walmart or MacFarlane for the lower tier player.... Of course this is my opinion and may not reflect opinions of others

Love the look of this!

What's the best place for a UK buyer to get the enterbay stuff from?

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope they release the promo shots already!

flhbhk.jpg

Yea, they're slow-playing it cuz they know the money is in the head sculpts.. if it's coming out this month, then the promo shots should be out there already.. I've only seen clarktoys.com have the figure on their site but without any pictures yet and it says they're releasing it in November

Enterbay's facebook page says Curry figure officially launches Sept 25, my guess is prob only in hong kong tho at least initially lol

Bill knows BBall lines are quick sells in China and America, so he does not break a sweat to sell it.
I cancelled my PO on Pip after seeing his sculpt and awful "AIR Pip" shoes. I knows they did not get Nike license but Cmon, they got MJ license but not Nike?
We need the TRIO with accuracy.

Curry deserves a spot in this line and he is one of the best in the NBA now but I will not get him because I still prefer to wait Oldies stars.
We need Penny, Kemp, Nash, Magic, Dr. J, Bird. Where is Tony Parker anyway?

Even if they do legends, it's not a sure buy for even their fans, if the sculpts aren't good. How many peeps wanted Pippen & are now passing on him? Whatever they choose, stars of yesteryear or today, they need the sculpts to be on point. I really want a Curry figure, but if it doesn't come with at least one sculpt I like, then I guess it's a pass from me.

Back