Enterbay - NBA - Stephen Curry

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol at some of the responses here :D

Give us the legends !!

Magic, Kareem, Bird, Malone !!

I7slgz5.gif

The sculpt is horrible. Looks nothing like Steph. Not sure how they fumble this one so bad. Seriously disappointed.

Definitely not at smiling LeBron level. But this likeness % is about what I'm used to in this hobby. This is a normal head sculpt to me. Which is a shame, because I really wanted EB to get this one right. Might actually look better with mass production paint job, since it might soften some of the features. Still a want for me. Why no 2nd sculpt though? Every EB NBA figure other than Jordan had 2 sculpts right?

12038988_621240687978670_7613160899817329635_o.jpg

stephen-curry.jpg

Enterbay = Draymond Green .....

tumblr_mixn62chtw1rfimo0o1_500.gif

They last few have been head scratchers......Pip isn't 100%, two Shaq's when one would be fine with meh expressions and now Curry....not like they all have been home runs but this IMO is one of the worse offenders....

I actually think smiling Shaq is one of the better ones. Pippen was disappointing in the promo pics, but looked a little bit better to me when it was released, although, not enough to buy, & being a little bit better from horrible isn't really saying that much :lol That's why I was thinking maybe it will be the same with this figure. Might not look as bad 'in hand'. Maybe I got my blinders on with this figure, & am accepting things more easily because I really want a Steph Curry figure in my collection.

If I can display my Hot Toys Chris Evans, Chris Pratt, & DX Bruce Lee portraits, then I can display this.

Pip isn't as bad in hand but still off.......awaiting on Shaq to arrive. The Shaq sculpts are good just their choice in expressions and forcing the two for one is meh. I'll wait for in hand pics of Curry before final judgement but the promo pics look bad.If your happy with it, all that matters.

Yeah, forcing both Shaqs isn't cool. I actually asked if they were going to release them separately at a later date, but was simply told:
Enterbay said:
Thank you for your inquiry.

The Shaq is a duo pack with Lakers and Magic. We don't sell them separately.
I mean, I know it's a duo pack now, but wanted to know if they would be separated later. They didn't really answer my question accurately.
If your happy with it, all that matters.
I don't know if I'd say "happy" :lol

Maybe enough to open my skinny wallet though. Not really seeing much positive remarks about this, so I'm thinking maybe I could risk getting it at a later date, at a nicely discounted price.

Man, the likeness was disappointing to say the least. . . this coming from a Bay Area Warriors fan who was budgeting for this release. After the pics came out I canceled my preorder and used the money to buy a Mark III instead. I may return to it if the reviews are good and it goes on sale during the holidays.

So a free gift mouthguard comes separately apparently.. I wonder how this works if it doesn't come with the figure?

161miy8.jpg

I guess it really does only have one sculpt. Bummer. Is Scuderia EB's only sculptor these days? Feels like all the portraits (other than the angry Bruce Lee that I know of) in the past few years has been his work.
Enterbay said:
- 1 head sculpt of museum-like representation of Stephen Curry with authentic likeness, a regular (iconic) facial expression including.

- The head sculpt is hand-painted with newly developed "multi layer" paint application.

- Newly developed Stephen Curry body with 30 points of articulations, the height is according to Curry’s actual height

Accessories:

- 9 pieces of newly developed Stephen Curry signature interchangeable hands. (Including a pair with magnets inside)

- 1 / 6 scale Spalding basketball with magnet inside X 1

- NBA Championship Trophy X 1

- MVP trophy X 1

- Accurate Official Number 30 NBA Golden State Warriors Team Road Jersey with “NBA Finals” logo and shorts X 1

- Golden State Warriors 2015 NBA Championship T-shirt X 1

- Wrist Band X 2 (Yellow x 1 & Blue X 1)

- Black and Long basketball tights X 1

- 1 pair of black NBA socks

- 1 pair of black NBA ankle support

- 1 pair of Stephen Curry edition sneakers (Under Armour Curry One “MVP”)

- Special developed figurine stand which can easily twist and curl with a base printed Golden State Warriors logo X 1

Head Sculpted by : SCUDERIA

Sculpt Art directed by : YJ

Paint Art Director: YJ

Production and manufacturing: ENTERBAY

Yea, it's kinda strange that Scuderia nailed Jordan's head sculpt and others in the NBA line and then others by him look like they were sculpted by someone else lol

Is this mouthguard legit or am I just gullible and falling for this photoshop job?

So a free gift mouthguard comes separately apparently.. I wonder how this works if it doesn't come with the figure?

161miy8.jpg

Back