ENTERBAY: Men In Black

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HT did it until it got them in trouble with the licensor for posting unapproved sculpts. EB will run into that eventually.
This is the main reason why ENterbay shows off WIP sculpts blurried or have the figure's back facing the camera.I can't wait for this line to come out.:yess:

I'll get these. So far they look great. I wish they were from the first MIB though. I'd love an Edgar.

Absolutely looking forward to getting these? Are Enterbay pieces taller or shorter than HT? Just curious about displaying as I don't have any Enterbay in the figure collection except the 1:4 ETD Bruce Lee.

Absolutely looking forward to getting these? Are Enterbay pieces taller or shorter than HT? Just curious about displaying as I don't have any Enterbay in the figure collection except the 1:4 ETD Bruce Lee.
Enterbay figures are more or less the same height as Hot Toys.However,i did notice that my Scarface figure is a bit shorter than my Léon figure.^_^

if they don't make the weapons then they can put a big fat FAIL on the front of the box...

Jay uses real, actual weapons in MIB 3. Not Alien tech weapons. Just a simple snub nose pistol when he goes back in time.

He'll get his standard issue Alien tech.

Some news today by Bill

550291_401798903166277_100000085131298_1614309_1662308095_n.jpg

Listen up Guys! just got approved by Will Smith for green light to proceed for production. Since these is his first licensed likeness for such a high end figure, he expect it to be perfect so he requeste(sic) us to send the actual sculpture to him for his direct approval and we make it happen and approved in one shot without any revision. it's Perfect! so now stay tinned(sic) an be ready to take all MIB to your home in June~

537228_401807909832043_100000085131298_1614319_940446062_n.jpg

one more shot to share with the world. the next time you see the photo would be the final product and official announcement~ enjoy~

So expected/planned release time is June...

Okay, there's yet another EB figure on my 'want' list. Not the biggest MiB fan, but that head sculpt has the potential for a bunch of bashes. Was thinking about only getting the head sculpt, but I think I might need the body as well. So might as well buy the figure :lol

Back