ENTERBAY: Men In Black

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I just got the pair from separate places , The K was amazing , great sculpt , paint , clothes and body. The J though is as if it was made by another company the QC is that bad. Glue all over the cuff buttons , whole suit covered in some glitter like powder , arm snapped as soon as i touched it and upon inspection looks to have had glue in the joint , I expected a lot better

That's a bummer, but not surprising given this release's track record. Reading back through this thread you'll see what I mean. With Enterbay's reputation for poor QC I'd recommend only buying brand new (so it can be returned) or previously displayed (so issues are known). Sounds like your J was previously displayed though, I'd be asking for a refund depending on the conditions under which it was advertised/sold. You might have to own the arm break though.

I bought it new from what I believe to be a reputable seller , ive sent an email to both them and enterbay to see what they can do

I was looking for a body I could swap it out with and came across this : Enterbay 1/6 RM-4.2 Che Guevara Original Action Body New IO*** | eBay

Not ideal and the head will go in the bin as its non interest to me but might actually be cheaper than returning the sodding thing to the states and back to the UK , might even be able to pop the arm out to swap them or at least the head should swap over being enterbay.

Here is a pic of the joint , its a bad picture of it but you can just about pic up what looks like the joint is glued/bonded together , I never stood a chance of it not breaking.

Damn, 40 quid to replace a body you didn't expect to have to replace is harsh. That glued joint is bad, I hope the seller acknowledges this and throws a decent refund your way (ie enough to replace the body). But the glue on the cuff buttons too, and the glitter-like powder? Sheesh.

I might avoid the Che body and hang out for a proper Agent J body (they turn up from time to time on ebay for around $50USD + shipping). That way you don't have to worry about the colour match. I wouldn't hold out on EB's customer service, but it's worth a shot.

What a crappy experience, it stinks receiving a dud. These thing aren't cheap.

My Agent J has a kind of "skin" marking that I'm not sure if it's intentional.

It's quite small, but it bothers me a bit (it gets bigger in my mind whenever I'm not seeing it.

I want to know if anyone noted this detail (I even tried looking at some Will Smith pictures to see if it's some kind of mark, or something, but it's really hard to be sure).

I know it might sound stupid and small to some (it's a lot more visible in hand, another reason why I don't know if it's common), but it's driving , my perfectionism (OCD) crazy.
9f6ee05e8e3280d4c2dcdaae4f407ebf.jpg

I'm not talking about his small mole under his left eye, the marking I'm referring to is in his cheek

Yeah. I think it's a paint tone in a small area that sometimes reflects poorly, not possible to photograph. My wife sees it too (so I'm not that crazy), but she does think it's minimal (so, maybe, a little crazy). [emoji4]

Sorry to pull up an old thread, but I managed to get a really good deal on K over Black Firday weekend and am blown away by the HS. The suite is OK but the body underneath feels rather cheap as others have pointed out when these first released. Otherwise, couldn't be happier. Now I just need to get J.

45853179_534925030315497_8913936565241795805_n.jpg

Managed to get Agent J. Technically I probably paid more for him than I should have, but considering that he was mint in the box (unlike K who I got second-hand) and considering the bargain price that I paid for K (we are talking below retail), I pretty much paid retail for both of these together and absolutely love them. Love all of the accessories that come with J, especially Frank the Pug. I decided to give Boris the time jump device and gave J the neuralizer and the Arcnet.

C7rfdXS.png

NaRiY1A.png

0jB7djv.png

Back