ENTERBAY: Men In Black

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This year will be the enterbay's year! No doubt about it!
When Hot toys continue to disappoint me with every releases
(DX 02 oil fail, comedian fail, Indy fail & now keaton fail), I really think that Enterbay will rise this year!
Their licenses are really exciting this year and their last productions piece are really amazing!
I didn't buy a enterbay product yet but I know that it's question of time!

This Will smith sculpt is really mindblowing! One of the best 1/6 sculpts ever for me! Someone know who is the sculptor?

(DX 02 oil fail, comedian fail, Indy fail & now keaton fail), I really think that Enterbay will rise this year!
Their licenses are really exciting this year and their last productions piece are really amazing!

This Will smith sculpt is really mindblowing! One of the best 1/6 sculpts ever for me! Someone know who is the sculptor?

what happened to the keaton-figure? i thought it looks perfect?

That headsculpt is perfect for being 1/6 scale! I'm definitely gonna order this when it becomes available, as long as they don't mess up the final headsculpt like they did with Ip Man.

Sculpt looks great, for being an out of focus picture. That says a lot. While I've REALLY wanted great Agent K & J figures, my 2012 budget is already tapped out. So I may have to pass.

:exactly::lecture

That looks ace, i love the fact that Will himself gets to approve it.

June is gonna be hard, but i think i'll make room

add that HT keep delaying pre-order figures and not making figures from their fresh licenses :mad:

Last edited:
wow....this is AWESOME!!!...ordering both of these guys....i may get an extra Will just to kit bash an I am Legend one....this is awesome.....can't wait!!!

Perfect. Now here's hoping the suit and weapons are just as accurate!

If the accessories are nice, I will buy both.

Agreed. I hope they come with these weapons so that I can pose them like this:

men-in-black-poster.jpg

Some news today by Bill

550291_401798903166277_100000085131298_1614309_1662308095_n.jpg

537228_401807909832043_100000085131298_1614319_940446062_n.jpg

So expected/planned release time is June...

That'd make a badass Robert Neville ...

legendbor_l.jpg

I couldn't care less about MiB ... but the possibilities for Neville (smith) and Sam Gerard (Jones) from these two sculpts is compelling.

SnakeDoc

Back