ENTERBAY: Men In Black

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here it is - looks spot on:

430072_10150617951154585_329989274584_9263671_2061723768_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/OneSixthBruce

Damn.

Not interested in MiB, but that'd make a hell of a Sam Gerard.

SnakeDoc

NOW THATS Tommy L Jones there....i got some flak last year for critizing some of the sculptors around here when they sculpted TLJ....but to me....the way they sculpted the eyes (which were too sunk in his head) definitely threw the figure off...who ever the sculptor is for Enterbay Nailed his likeness...

on a seperate note

why is it that some of these "artist" can't take constructive criticism?....i know delivery of said criticism is key but when that is not the issue why do they react so negatively and scoff and bulk?...i know that their fanboys will come and stroke their egos but i am a big believer in receiving criticism in order to make you better....i always say that an extra pair of eyes might pick up what you didn't...

but hey...thats just me.....i guess seeing this sculpt and the flak i took brought back up my supressed feelings....LOL

i will definitely be picking up the set...now if only Enterbay will get these out within a year that would make it all the better...:)

so looks like the figures are going to be MIB3 based. I was hoping we would be getting the j2 and noisy cricket from the first two films. bahhhh at least the new guns are just as cool.

Okay, Frank the Pug sold me. Whichever figure he comes with is the one I'm getting (please be Tommy Lee Jones!!).

Back