Enterbay HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The more I look at the pictures, the more I can't even begin to imagine how huge that display is, an 18" figure looks like a 12" one against all that. Very impressive though.

Congratulations, this is just the coolest thing I have ever seen !!! :love

I'm jealous, really ! :)

Thank you so much Pizza! What is really cool about it is that you can do exactly the same thing, maybe bar the display case but the way i have my figure posed and displayed is easily done, all you have to do is be creative with the diorama....get some rocks, pile them up, add some sand and before you know it you've got a diorama! Try it! I'm really looking forward to seeing some new Rambo displays pretty soon... :yess:

The more I look at the pictures, the more I can't even begin to imagine how huge that display is, an 18" figure looks like a 12" one against all that. Very impressive though.

Thanks again Maulfan! Its so big, and this is no joke, i could squeeze myself into it and i'm 6ft 1"! Actually, maybe not all of me but pretty much most of me...:rotfl:rotfl MaulFan, have you any plans for a future Rambo display for your figure? You managed to bust out some great poses - especially with Rambo actually using the bow! I havent seen many Rambos pull that move off and it would make for a great display!

I have purchased my new lights today and im ready to install them for some new updated pics. The lights i have in at the moment are a very cold blue LED, the ones i have purchased are a much warmer orange colour to give off that desert themed atmosphere. Pics up soon :wave

Thank you so much Pizza! What is really cool about it is that you can do exactly the same thing, maybe bar the display case but the way i have my figure posed and displayed is easily done, all you have to do is be creative with the diorama....get some rocks, pile them up, add some sand and before you know it you've got a diorama! Try it! I'm really looking forward to seeing some new Rambo displays pretty soon... :yess:

Ok, thank you for the advice, I'll try to do like you. :wink1:

Unfortunately, it is with the Jacket I have a problem. I can not make the same thing. :dunno

Can you tell me where I can buy this jacket ? Thank you very much...

Thanks again Maulfan! Its so big, and this is no joke, i could squeeze myself into it and i'm 6ft 1"! Actually, maybe not all of me but pretty much most of me...:rotfl:rotfl MaulFan, have you any plans for a future Rambo display for your figure? You managed to bust out some great poses - especially with Rambo actually using the bow! I havent seen many Rambos pull that move off and it would make for a great display!

I have purchased my new lights today and im ready to install them for some new updated pics. The lights i have in at the moment are a very cold blue LED, the ones i have purchased are a much warmer orange colour to give off that desert themed atmosphere. Pics up soon :wave

I just moved into a new home a few weeks ago so I'm in the process of setting him up, haven't quite found a pose I really like long term yet.

:clap:clap:clap:clap wow how made the rock and sand ???? :lecture

Thanks Carlosaraya, at least you beat me in terms of getting the first pics up of a custom made jacket! Well done! In regards to the Diorama, the rocks are actually the real thing. One of my passions and other hobby aswell as collecting statues/figures are aquariums, i love my tropical fish :yess: and so i customize my own tanks around the house...i have some of these rocks in my tanks and i thought it would look perfect for my Rambo display. The sand i purchased from an aquatic shop and made sure that the colour matched up to the rocks so that it blend in perfectly and with the weathering of Rambo's clothes...if your gonna set him up in the desert then his clothes aint gonna be brand new...it will need some weathering to give the whole display that sense of realism. Have a go my friend, after all you are one of only a few others who pocess a jacket for Rambo!! :clap

attachment.php

this, is too awesome!:rock:rock

ok after a large meal and lots of energy drinks I can manage to stay conscious and say that this thing is again a masterpiece ah ting of beauty and just aw.... :thud:

Hey guys, managed to fit in some lights last night, similar to those used for my T2 display. I have to say that in person the lighting effect when combined with the deep black acrylic background is spectacular and creates a very eerie atmosphere that i wasnt expecting...with that said, if i can find a light source that can give off a more yellow tinge (to represent the desert sunlight) then i think i could achieve that perfect look as the bluey white LED's i have used are not the right colour for desert lighting...here is a pic of how it stands at the moment with the temporary lights

View attachment 50143

sorry for the poor picture quality, it really doesnt do the display any justice and a new camera is on Santa's Christmas wishlist....along with the Hulk Maquette, Galactus Maquette, Batman PF, R2D2/C-3PO PF, Iron Man Mark VI 1:1 Bust, Iron Man LSB and the Hot Toys 1/6 1989 Batmobile which have all been PO'd this year :yess: Thanks Santa! :yess:

Man that's gotta be top 3 for best ever displays i've seen. Bravo sir! :clap

Hey Rob that looks INCREDIBLE my friend!I'm glad you finally got that Rambo display finished!^_^ Can i ask you what are the dimensions for your displays?

The jaket loos awsome did it come with the figure or is it a custom job

Thanks Angelo07stang, the jacket is a custom one that was made for me to specifications of the figure. Can't believe how well it turned out and how well it fits...all that was left was some weathering. I think this figure would have become more popular had Enterbay including a jacket in the accessories. :wave

Hey Rob that looks INCREDIBLE my friend!I'm glad you finally got that Rambo display finished!^_^ Can i ask you what are the dimensions for your displays?

Hey CeeemOr, hows your display coming along...there are so many more of you Rambo owners that have displays ready in the waiting and I for one am looking forward to seeing them all :yess:

Will let you know regarding the dimensions of the case pal, just don't have the measurements at hand...

Back