Enterbay HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw whay they've done to people on MIB thread that asked for repair.
If they call that as tolerable fix, I might as well ask my friend to repair it for me:monkey1

Good call on your part. I didn't really pay attention to the MIB thread, until after I sent the thing to EB. I've been sweating bullets ever since!!! I was glad that the refund was given for the shipping, but they never responded to my email for a status update? Everything was going good up until this week, when I should have received a replacement according to their policy........

:dunno :thud:

okay thanks, and i do want it really bad! so might get it from BBTS then but i was thinking of getting it from alterego comics but i don't know how they would handle their returns

I don't think you have to worry about ordering from either of those sites. Both Alterego and BBTS have great customer service.:lecture

Hi, i buy one Rambo III enterbay figure in enterbay web, i recived many weeks ago, but now im enjoy with rambo. I dont recive the free gif arrows, and write to EB for this problem and i buy in ebay extra arrows set. I like very much all details, the face is perfect, but would prefer move eyes as DX figures. i belive the rambo figure icon is rambo II not Rambo III, and for this reason, i try to change in my posibilities the figure as Rambo part II.

i change the bandana to red, and the bandana out by right side, not for back. i see in back the hole, and i paint in black the bandana zone we can see in black and now if you see back view you can see all in black. then , i dissamble the bow quiver, and the rest. for final change bow, i need cut the quiver hole in the bow but i belive i cant make this for if any time i need have the cuiver in the bow. I belive i go to change the bandana a little more large. in the photos i see is shortly.

i change the pants in the bots, to out of bots and this way i can see more Rambo II vietnam boots.

here you have many pictures from the phone. sorry the quality.

Before:

img20120807182320.jpg

img20120723160404.jpg

img20120723160410.jpg

After:

img20120810232915.jpg

img20120810232904.jpg

img20120810232858.jpg

img20120810232846.jpg

img20120810232839.jpg

img20120810232834.jpg

Armed with AK47 and the grenade, or only with the bow ? What do you prefer ?. i have a base simulate rocks as the final bow scene. when i had ready i make good photos.

I buy another in ebay to make the Rambo III figure another scene, or First Blood Scene in the mountain. thanks for your messages.

Good call on your part. I didn't really pay attention to the MIB thread, until after I sent the thing to EB. I've been sweating bullets ever since!!! I was glad that the refund was given for the shipping, but they never responded to my email for a status update? Everything was going good up until this week, when I should have received a replacement according to their policy........

:dunno :thud:
I think that's because they were busy with the anicom. that's why their CS couldn't even give response to paypal. so paypal decided to side with EB's customers and return their fund, while the customers can still keep the figure (because they didn't give any response until just now):lol

I think that's because they were busy with the anicom. that's why their CS couldn't even give response to paypal. so paypal decided to side with EB's customers and return their fund, while the customers can still keep the figure (because they didn't give any response until just now):lol

:exactly: Not taking care of business and putting their customers on the back burner. Wish they would just hire some more employees and help resolve some of these QC issues.

Hi, i buy one Rambo III enterbay figure in enterbay web, i recived many weeks ago, but now im enjoy with rambo. I dont recive the free gif arrows, and write to EB for this problem and i buy in ebay extra arrows set. I like very much all details, the face is perfect, but would prefer move eyes as DX figures. i belive the rambo figure icon is rambo II not Rambo III, and for this reason, i try to change in my posibilities the figure as Rambo part II.

i change the bandana to red, and the bandana out by right side, not for back. i see in back the hole, and i paint in black the bandana zone we can see in black and now if you see back view you can see all in black. then , i dissamble the bow quiver, and the rest. for final change bow, i need cut the quiver hole in the bow but i belive i cant make this for if any time i need have the cuiver in the bow. I belive i go to change the bandana a little more large. in the photos i see is shortly.

i change the pants in the bots, to out of bots and this way i can see more Rambo II vietnam boots.

here you have many pictures from the phone. sorry I

Armed with AK47 and the grenade, or only with the bow ? What do you prefer ?. i have a base simulate rocks as the final bow scene. when i had ready i make good photos.

I buy another in ebay to make the Rambo III figure another scene, or First Blood Scene in the mountain. thanks for your messages.

Great work Mundo! Very impressive. I always give credit to those collectors who think outside the box and add their own style and touches to their piece. Love the bandana, maybe try to tone down the red colour slightly. Very good pose, I think you will enjoy my display...why not incorporate all the weapons? He can be holding 2 items but then he can carry other items over his shoulders maybe?

Hey guys, all has gone quiet on the Rambo thread so thought it was time to bring it back to life with some update pics...AT LAST!! of my Rambo diorama. Well, it has taken a good month to almost complete him and i hope you all think it was worth the wait...on the downside, i have completed the display case but its proving to be a pain in the backside to try and take pics due to the reflections and glare...the damn thing is so reflective that its almost like taking a picture of a mirror!!! Very fustrating as i wanted to be able to show you some pics of the completed case :gah:

Okay, so most of you have seen my Enterbay T-800 Terminator 2 Diorama display...here are some brief pics...

View attachment 50049

so i wanted to continue along with the same themed case for my new Rambo diorama and this is what i have done so far...

So this pic of my Rambo is as it stands so far...i still may want to add some more detail to the diorama but i like the way it looks so far and its sometimes best to leave things as they are before you overcomplicate them. Okay, so i've got Rambo in a classic pose representing a one man army! Filled to the brim with weaponary, he carries the AK-47 over his right shoulder, a new accessory bag over his right shoulder which i purchased separately on eBay, the arrow quiver in his right hand and bow in the other. I definately wanted to have him holding the bow as this is my favourite weapon that he has in his armoury. The black shirt/jacket was made for me by a good friend who wishes to remain anonymous but he did a great job with the tailoring as the fit is unbelievable! All i had to do was to add the weathering which was easy enough. I decided to go ahead with using the shirt/jacket as i got fustrated with the joints on view. I found myself covering one shouder joint with his bandana, the other with his quiver strap, his wrist with a watch and elbow joints were the most difficult to cover...i mean what could you use to cover them that could be explained in real life? I couldnt think of anything other than a weathered bandage but in the end i ended up using straps running down his arm and the whole pose look forced and not realistic enough for me...here's a pic to show what i mean...

View attachment 50052

with this pose, which i was very close to using as my final display, you may just be able to see a customised bullet ammo belt which took me over an hour to make! Wish i hadnt of bothered now as it didnt make the final cut. You can see the black straps that i have used on the right elbow and the left wrist...it was becoming too much of an issue for me keep having to cover these joints so the shirt/jacket was used in the final display. If you also look carefully, you'l be abe to see 2 mini grenades attached to his belt - these were bought again from eBay but were not used in the final display. It's all about trial and error and you have to go through these stages to achieve your overall stand out look that you desire! In regards to the rocky diorama, this was something that i always had in mind, and i know a lot of you Rambo owners are thinking of the same thing! It really makes sense to use a rockery base IMO, the film was based on Afghanistan and thus a middle eastern setting would go hand in hand with any Rambo pose. After all, Rambos I and II were more of a woodlands theme...I have used actual real life rocksthat can be found in your pet shops, garden shops and DIY stores...you cant imagine how heavy the entire display is hence why i had to make reinforcement legs on the base of my display case! The sandy terrain was purchased from an aquatic store as i wanted a very light sandy look and not go for the more common beachy sand that i could have pinched from my 2 year old daughters sand pit out in the garden! She would have given me a good kick in for that! :horse :rotfl :rotfl

Enough talking, here is my final pose and completed Rambo III Enterbay HD figure Diorama...Enjoy my friends and as ever, i'd love to hear your thoughts...

View attachment 50051

Last edited:
As with my T-800 T2 display i made myself another custom display plaque (thanks to Sideshows SDCC plaque designs for the inspiration, along with the velvet material layering) You can see this in my pics below...

Last edited:
Last edited:
VERY nice, Roberto!:clap:clap:clap
I thought about doing something like that on mine, but with a much smaller footprint. Where did you get that jacket?? I want one! :D
Awesome job, buddy! THe only thing I would change is the color of the sand/rocks..it's a bit too white. Looks like Ice rocks and snow. I would have done in a more desert sand color...light beige/camel...like the color of the base it comes with him, maybe a little lighter. That's the color I plan when doing mine...

Last edited:
Back