Enterbay HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a quick update on my display guys...basically i have stretched out the sand to cover the entire base, which i think looks a lot better and i have also added his utility bag and climbing rope to his left hand side. Below are 2 pics, the top pic is how it was and the bottom pic is how it is now with stretched sand to cover the corners and added utility bag and climbing rope....

View attachment 50503

View attachment 50504

:wave

:horror :horror :horror

THAT IS AWESOME :clap :clap :hi5:

In regards to damaged or faulty items, wouldnt it make sense for the customer to return the faulty item and once recieved by EB to issue out another fresh new item rather than send the faulty item to the repair room for another 4-8 weeks and keep the customer waiting...

Yep.

im sure i speak for you guys by saying that this experience with your faulty Rambo has possibly put you off from ordering from EB in the future?

And yep.

Definitely never gonna buy from EB again!!! The lack of communication and wait time from their CS is ridiculous!!! The QC needs major improvement and their Repair/Exchange Department is way too slow. Just waiting now, to see if they send me a decent repair, or junk.

:impatient:

Definitely never gonna buy from EB again!!! The lack of communication and wait time from their CS is ridiculous!!! The QC needs major improvement and their Repair/Exchange Department is way too slow. Just waiting now, to see if they send me a decent repair, or junk.

:impatient:

What exactly was wrong with your Rambo deathasylum? Do you think knowing what you know now and waiting as long as you have that you'd have rather kept it now and make do with it or just asked for a full refund? :(

What exactly was wrong with your Rambo deathasylum? Do you think knowing what you know now and waiting as long as you have that you'd have rather kept it now and make do with it or just asked for a full refund? :(

Well my Rambo body had a broken right shoulder joint where the arm flopped around and could not be posed. Anytime the arm was moved it would immediately fall and the shoulder joint could not stay hidden within the rubber torso piece (completely loose.) Also, the rubber seam under the right armpit was split apart down to the middle of the torso. Not sure if it was lack of glue, or something else, but it was unacceptable for a $400.00 purchase.
Knowing how EB operates and handles repairs, I would have gotten a full refund and shipped this thing back to them. It is an awesome looking figure, but I have a hard time supporting a company that puts the customer last. Chances are I would have probably Pre-Ordered this guy from BBTS though because I'm a huge fan of Sly & my T-800 Arnie would be lonely. :rotfl

Well my Rambo body had a broken right shoulder joint where the arm flopped around and could not be posed. Anytime the arm was moved it would immediately fall and the shoulder joint could not stay hidden within the rubber torso piece (completely loose.) Also, the rubber seam under the right armpit was split apart down to the middle of the torso. Not sure if it was lack of glue, or something else, but it was unacceptable for a $400.00 purchase.
Knowing how EB operates and handles repairs, I would have gotten a full refund and shipped this thing back to them. It is an awesome looking figure, but I have a hard time supporting a company that puts the customer last. Chances are I would have probably Pre-Ordered this guy from BBTS though because I'm a huge fan of Sly & my T-800 Arnie would be lonely. :rotfl

Definately back you up for returning it mate, damage sounds severe for a $400 figure! Did you not ask for a full refund or was it their decision to try to repair it? Why the heck did they not just issue you out with a new one rather than make you wait the same amount of time it takes for a woman to get pregnant and then have the baby (thats 9 months for those under 16 members ;)) ???

Poor Customer Services EB!:horse

Just a quick update on my display guys...basically i have stretched out the sand to cover the entire base, which i think looks a lot better and i have also added his utility bag and climbing rope to his left hand side. Below are 2 pics, the top pic is how it was and the bottom pic is how it is now with stretched sand to cover the corners and added utility bag and climbing rope....

View attachment 50503

View attachment 50504

:wave

Now that i can sit back and enjoy my Rambo display there is one major disappiontment that i have with this particular figure. The Rambo figure will never achieve my number 1 Enterbay piece due to its non existent articulation of the waist and its terrible articulation in the ankles and uneven boots. Have you noticed that when you have him standing without support that just one of his boots do not sit flush with the surface...its almost as if its a design fault! I'll be amazed if you can take a pic of both his boots flat on the ground without his legs looking wierd when posed. I dont remember my Arnie T-800 being that bad. His articulation was amazing compared to Rambo! Anyone else who has a gripe with the non waist articulation or uneven boot?

Definately back you up for returning it mate, damage sounds severe for a $400 figure! Did you not ask for a full refund or was it their decision to try to repair it? Why the heck did they not just issue you out with a new one rather than make you wait the same amount of time it takes for a woman to get pregnant and then have the baby (thats 9 months for those under 16 members ;)) ???

Poor Customer Services EB!:horse

I don't think EB does full refunds. It's under their shopping policy. If you contact them within seven days, they can repair/exchange the figure, but that's it. I imagine the only way to get a refund would be to file a PayPal claim.

Now that i can sit back and enjoy my Rambo display there is one major disappiontment that i have with this particular figure. The Rambo figure will never achieve my number 1 Enterbay piece due to its non existent articulation of the waist and its terrible articulation in the ankles and uneven boots. Have you noticed that when you have him standing without support that just one of his boots do not sit flush with the surface...its almost as if its a design fault! I'll be amazed if you can take a pic of both his boots flat on the ground without his legs looking wierd when posed. I dont remember my Arnie T-800 being that bad. His articulation was amazing compared to Rambo! Anyone else who has a gripe with the non waist articulation or uneven boot?
HEy Robert,have you you checked the hip and knee joint?The reason i ask is because just like the T-800 some Rambo figures suffer from hip and/or knee joints not being pushed in all the way through.That causes the lop-sided stance and it's especially noticeable with Rambo since his ankle articulation is limited.It's an easy fix that's been posted on the T-800 thread.I'm very lucky cause i didn't have that problem with neither figure.As for the waist articulation on Rambo,it sux!He actually does have a mid and lower torso articulation but his vinyl skin is what stops those joints from working the way they should.If they had made the skin thinner or used the same method that they did with the T-800 but i guess they didn't want too many visible joints.Personally,i think both figure are INCREDIBLE(T-800 being the better one)and having these in person makes the wait for Bats and Joker even harder.I can't go back to 1/6 scale after seeing how much better life is on the 1/4 scale side!:yess:I think so anyway!:wink1:

HEy Robert,have you you checked the hip and knee joint?The reason i ask is because just like the T-800 some Rambo figures suffer from hip and/or knee joints not being pushed in all the way through.That causes the lop-sided stance and it's especially noticeable with Rambo since his ankle articulation is limited.It's an easy fix that's been posted on the T-800 thread.I'm very lucky cause i didn't have that problem with neither figure.As for the waist articulation on Rambo,it sux!He actually does have a mid and lower torso articulation but his vinyl skin is what stops those joints from working the way they should.If they had made the skin thinner or used the same method that they did with the T-800 but i guess they didn't want too many visible joints.Personally,i think both figure are INCREDIBLE(T-800 being the better one)and having these in person makes the wait for Bats and Joker even harder.I can't go back to 1/6 scale after seeing how much better life is on the 1/4 scale side!:yess:I think so anyway!:wink1:

Hi CeeemOr, yes I read that article on the T-800 thread, I actually got the info on how to fix my T-800 on Facebook as I had one leg longer than the other problem. On my Rambo, it's not that one leg is longer, I don't have that problem but what I see with mine and also the majority of pics from other members is that the legs don't pose very naturally compared to other EB figures such as the T-800 and also the new Dark Knight release. Thinking of actually purchasing the Dark Knight! :yess: any new pics of Rambo for us CeeemOr?

Hey Robert is ure friend willing to make more of those Rambo jackets they are amazing .

Hey Robert is ure friend willing to make more of those Rambo jackets they are amazing .

I have asked again and he has said that there maybe a possibility of making others but i wouldnt have thought it would be a huge amount, maybe 2 or 3. I'll keep you updated as soon as any confirmation comes through :)

I have asked again and he has said that there maybe a possibility of making others but i wouldnt have thought it would be a huge amount, maybe 2 or 3. I'll keep you updated as soon as any confirmation comes through :)

i am definitely interested. rambo is definitely one of my all time favorites and i really want to cover up my eb rambo figure, because i hate the joints!

I'm very, very, very interesed :wave

Just got my Rambo body back from EB repair/exchange dept. today. Guess what everybody? It showed up in the exact same way I shipped it off, minus the protective box. It showed up in a ripped up envelope without being fixed!!! Passion for Perfection my a$$... Same loose shoulder joint and they only glued a quarter of the torso back!!! The top by the armpit is still completely apart....... Got the same body back too cause I placed a little black dot on the body just to see if they send the same body back, or actually replace it. I waited 2 long months for nothing. Warning to all going forward about EB defective products. If you get one immediately file a claim with Paypal and do not deal with EB!!! They screw you over and don't really fix or replace stuff. Done with them.

:mad: :( :thud:

Will post pics of their fix later.........

Back