Enterbay HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone interested, I've got this for sale NIB for $325 delivered in USA - PM me if interested! Won't find it cheaper anywhere else!

Sadly it doesn't fit into my collection - I thought it would, but I've only got 2 large scale figures - those cheap Walmart 30" Batman and 30" Superman figs (which sit at the sides of my home theater). The rest of my stuff is all either 12" or 6-8" on three shelves my wife "allows" me to have on display in my basement. While this Rambo is amazing and truly an impressive site, it simply looks out of place. I'd rather sell it to someone who'll love it than put it in storage for who knows how long and forget about it. As you said, if you're gonna have a figure worth some $, you'd better display it properly and "give it the home it deserves."

Great news everybody!

From Enterbay Bill's Facebook:

"Hey Guys, Rambo is all done! just reached our office, they are all ready to ship to your home from 20th! Stay tuned for the up coming announcement and start your order ! Yes! even faster than MIB! This is ENTERBAY~"

575730_452136374799196_1962638247_n.jpg

Pardon me... Did your box have the black sleeve that wraps around the package?

Sadly it doesn't fit into my collection - I thought it would, but I've only got 2 large scale figures - those cheap Walmart 30" Batman and 30" Superman figs (which sit at the sides of my home theater). The rest of my stuff is all either 12" or 6-8" on three shelves my wife "allows" me to have on display in my basement. While this Rambo is amazing and truly an impressive site, it simply looks out of place. I'd rather sell it to someone who'll love it than put it in storage for who knows how long and forget about it. As you said, if you're gonna have a figure worth some $, you'd better display it properly and "give it the home it deserves."

Thats a shame crowinghorse but completely understand...really hope you find a good home for him :monkey2

Batman and Superman is a team.

Depending on your tastes..... are you a Schwarzenegger fan?
Are you a Terminator fan? If you are.. would you consider switching out your Walmart toys and replace then with Arnie and Sly?

Assuming you grew up during the 80's-90's (since you have a wife) those 2 were the kings of action cinema. Rambo and the T-800 are pretty iconic in their own right. Whether they top Sups and Bats is a matter of your own preference.

Still no email from EB regarding my repair/replacement body. I've accepted that it'll get here when it gets here -- and in all likelihood without warning nor any sort of communication.

Still no email from EB regarding my repair/replacement body. I've accepted that it'll get here when it gets here -- and in all likelihood without warning nor any sort of communication.

I finally got an email response from EB a couple of days ago that said they have sent my figure to the repair department and to please be patient. They received my Rambo defect on 7/16 and I'm still waiting for a replacement. Not sure what those guys are doing over there in the EB office, but its time to hire more CS help and fix your customer's unresolved issues. I just hope they don't send me the MIB duct tape special fix, when they finally decide to send a Rambo body back.

:thud:

I finally got an email response from EB a couple of days ago that said they have sent my figure to the repair department and to please be patient. They received my Rambo defect on 7/16 and I'm still waiting for a replacement. Not sure what those guys are doing over there in the EB office, but its time to hire more CS help and fix your customer's unresolved issues. I just hope they don't send me the MIB duct tape special fix, when they finally decide to send a Rambo body back.

:thud:

I am amazed at how long EB have taken to reply and to repair your faulty Rambo dolls, it is so unfair i think. The way i would have resolved it would be looking at the bigger picture. If i were Bill at EB i would appreciate that the customer has purchased my item in good faith and that i would want to repay that faith by offering a great service (such as a speedy delivery and super packaging) to keep that customer happy and to hopefully have that customer order from EB again in the future. In regards to damaged or faulty items, wouldnt it make sense for the customer to return the faulty item and once recieved by EB to issue out another fresh new item rather than send the faulty item to the repair room for another 4-8 weeks and keep the customer waiting...:gah: I cant imagine how fustrated you guys are who are still waiting for your dolls to be repaired and im sure i speak for you guys by saying that this experience with your faulty Rambo has possibly put you off from ordering from EB in the future? I know i would be. Anyway guys, i really hope you get your dolls soon and get to enjoy them...

P.S. one last thing, i think if i had a Rambo that was faulty to the point where his joints were not working at all and so could not achieve any poses or if there was any marks or tears on the body/face then i think i would have asked for a full refund, at least that way once refunded you could have purchased it elsewhere and tried your luck with another retailer. However, if the doll just had an aesthetic fault (ie. gappy joints) then i think i would have just kept it and made of the most of it by covering those gappy joints with a weapon strap or something along those lines...and save you months of waiting....

Last edited:
P.S. one last thing, i think if i had a Rambo that was faulty to the point where his joints were not working at all and so could not achieve any poses or if there was any marks or tears on the body/face then i think i would have asked for a full refund, at least that way once refunded you could have purchased it elsewhere and tried your luck with another retailer. However, if the doll just had an aesthetic fault (ie. gappy joints) then i think i would have just kept it and made of the most of it by covering those gappy joints with a weapon strap or something along those lines...and save you months of waiting....

For a figure that cost around 400 dollars, I wouldn't find it acceptable for the figure to have an aesthetic fault like "gappy joints." For the money, the figure shouldn't have any issues.

For a figure that cost around 400 dollars, I wouldn't find it acceptable for the figure to have an aesthetic fault like "gappy joints." For the money, the figure shouldn't have any issues.

It shouldn't but keeping hold of it and covering the joints which a lot of Rambo owners are doing anyway, even with perfect joints, certainly beats waiting for months on end for it to get repaired!

Just a quick update on my display guys...basically i have stretched out the sand to cover the entire base, which i think looks a lot better and i have also added his utility bag and climbing rope to his left hand side. Below are 2 pics, the top pic is how it was and the bottom pic is how it is now with stretched sand to cover the corners and added utility bag and climbing rope....

View attachment 50503

View attachment 50504

:wave

Back