Enterbay HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where is that White bag from though?I can't remember Rambo carrying THAT around.

The Price on this is not that bad either,400$ shipped is nothing to complain about imo.Check HT's Avatar figure which is 300$ before shipping because of the size and really lacks in accessories allthough it doesn't need much.Rambo comes with a bunch of cool accessories in real metal,you really get your money's worth.

Good figure for a very decent price.

Jake has a LOT more going on in the detail depratment that justifies the price, though. Imagine the price if he was made by Rainman...

They're all overpriced for a plastic action figure. And they just keep going up.

Bill needs to get us more money, to buy more Ferraris like the F12 just bought

f12lg.jpg

Looks great. So is this thing ready to go? On their website it says pre-order - June 2012. I'm just wondering if they will begin shipping immediately, or will it be a few months until we get them?

It says it will ship june/20,..but u never know,.:dunno
Enterbay is on a roll,..these and MIB figures kicks so much @ss isn't even funny!!

I duno about fully rubberized joints. I think more people did NOT want fully rubberized body when they were taking feedback from consumers so they went with joints.

You may not believe it but Enterbay definitely looks on these boards as well as ones in Chinese that they normally look on.

You know Hot Toys is not going to stand for this watch them bust out with their own version considering that Enterbay improved upon their original 1/6th scale offering.

You know Hot Toys is not going to stand for this watch them bust out with their own version considering that Enterbay improved upon their original 1/6th scale offering.

And 'stole' their True Type design. There is no war, it's more just Bill wanting what they have. :lol

yeah they will bust out with a new version of a character they probably did 1000 times,... so the fools can go out and buy it again and put more money into their pockets,.!!!! :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

not likeing the exposed joints on this one, with the mass size of the figure i guess this makes them stand out more. Possibly weathering/scuffing them up might take the edge off it a little but what a shame, i was deffo looking forward to getting this guy but this is a right turn off. Only for die hard Rambo fans i guess

I guess I'm with few here who thinks that this should've been a statue, or at least with rubberized joints. I understand people who like to do different poses, and so do I but in reality I think that most poses won't look very dynamic with this body. Joints make the figure look primitive...more like a toy than a high end collectible figure.

Back