Enterbay HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did people just delude themselves into thinking that this would be some new unseen - never even hinted at - super rubber body with no joints?
I'm not a fan of joints but based on what we saw with the T-800 (where they don't matter anyway), this ended up looking much better than I was expecting.

Though I still think the HCG Rambo4 statue is better....

Nah, it's just people who never wanted it in the first place.

Did people just delude themselves into thinking that this would be some new unseen - never even hinted at - super rubber body with no joints?
I'm not a fan of joints but based on what we saw with the T-800 (where they don't matter anyway), this ended up looking much better than I was expecting.

Though I still think the HCG Rambo4 statue is better....

I have the HCG Rambo IV. I really love it but I think it's unfair to compare a statue to a figure with a plastic body with articulation. Two different categories of collectible imo.

I keep saying that 1/4 figures is the future of collecting and that future is here!

Nothing wrong with 1/6, especially a 1/6 Batman standing next to his Batmobile, but when it comes to figures tell me these 1/4 pieces don't knock your socks off!

Christ oh mighty, just imagine a 1/4 Batman and Joker together or Avengers Assembled in 1/4! :thud:

These will be center pieces no doubt!

Hell, this piece even made Rambo 3 a better movie! :lol

I keep saying that 1/4 figures is the future of collecting and that future is here!

Nothing wrong with 1/6, especially a 1/6 Batman standing next to his Batmobile, but when it comes to figures tell me these 1/4 pieces don't knock your socks off!

Christ oh mighty, just imagine a 1/4 Batman and Joker together or Avengers Assembled in 1/4! :thud:

A-men brother! :rock

The thought of a 1:4 TDK suit Batman next to a Joker! omg.

:goodpost:

Nice to see another 1/4 fan :hi5:

It's easier to collect many 1/6 figures because of the space.If everything i own was in 1/4 i would be in big trouble:lol

Only Figures i would love to have in 1/4 would be Rocky and Rambo.

It's coming Platty :rock

Yeah Jay, I am indeed a fan. A fan of anything that improves upon and grows our hobby.

For 1/4 to succeed, it will have to improve upon 1/6, not just be bigger.

I want to see metal, wood and leather being utilized to take advantage of the larger scale as well as better details and textures.

It seems to be moving in this direction.

Here's to hoping Batman is a winner. :pray:

Now that's just a little bit insane...
01.jpg

013af238.jpg

I wonder if the explosive tips blow up? :lol

I'm so excited for Batman and Joker. Bottom line: If Rambo gets a functional bow, I see no reason why EB can't give the Joker a functional extending and retracting shoeblade.:lecture

Knowing EB, they've put mini explosives in the tips to go along with the authenticity of the figure :lol

Customs will be a _____. "Sir, I understand that you recently ordered a supposed "Rambo" figure from a company going by the name of "Enterbay." Is that correct? We're going to need you to come with us, sir." :lol

I'm so excited for Batman and Joker. Bottom line: If Rambo gets a functional bow, I see no reason why EB can't give the Joker a functional extending and retracting shoeblade.:lecture

I want my Batman to be water proof so that I can spray him with water and i'll make believe that he's saying "Swear To Me!" and "Do I Look Like A Cop!" :lol

Back