Enterbay HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the proportions are pretty much right on with the figure, most of the off areas are ones where concessions had to be made for articulation.

EBR31.jpg

Everybody linking roided up Sly shots and purposely flexing lats out. Of course there's no comparison there. lol

You know Hot Toys is not going to stand for this watch them bust out with their own version considering that Enterbay improved upon their original 1/6th scale offering.

I hope so, and with any luck, we'll finally get them to release the one 1/6 Rambo they haven't ever made.

2008-3-8_125853_rambo4-38.jpg

I'm going to get this but the ball joints are killer. Too bad there's not a jacket option of some descript. I would have been perfectly fine with a rubber body with limited articulation. Enterbay should at least offer optional arms with interior joints even if purchased separately (provided they're easy to change out. Now I'm starting to get a bit worried about the Rocky series, but I'm sure Enterbay will be looking at feedback and continuing to experiment. The Rocky figs shouldn't need a whole lot of articulation.

I'm going to get this but the ball joints are killer. Too bad there's not a jacket option of some descript. I would have been perfectly fine with a rubber body with limited articulation. Enterbay should at least offer optional arms with interior joints even if purchased separately (provided they're easy to change out. Now I'm starting to get a bit worried about the Rocky series, but I'm sure Enterbay will be looking at feedback and continuing to experiment. The Rocky figs shouldn't need a whole lot of articulation.

I disagree. No way in hell would I be able to pose my Rocky like this if he had a rubber body.:lol

rocky-3-560-3.jpg

This is my favorite shot of him, when you hide the disconnect between the pecs and shoulders, it totally captures Stallone's Rambo 3 physique.

69464edegw1dtque3zgnwj.jpg

That is the best shot so far. I'm sure with a little effort one could hide some of the joints pretty well thus making more real looking.
Are you getting it, MF?

^^^^^ Awesome fig

You can say that again, it really is! ;)

:yess::yess::yess::yess:

Thank you for your purchase. We appreciate your business. Your preorder is well received, the first batch of HDRambo delivery will be arriving our Hong Kong warehouse on the around the end of June-2012

this should have came with the black shirt...disappointed with the proportion and the body is too relaxed..I guess to match the look on his face...I'll get Batman instead...

Did people just delude themselves into thinking that this would be some new unseen - never even hinted at - super rubber body with no joints?
I'm not a fan of joints but based on what we saw with the T-800 (where they don't matter anyway), this ended up looking much better than I was expecting.

Though I still think the HCG Rambo4 statue is better....

Back