Enterbay HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm. Gotta say I think it could just be the angle. As for the bandana, if its fabric that would explain any difference in placement, but even if its sculpted and painted there could possibly be some variation there. Maybe the eyebrows are painted thicker on one sample than they are on another making the gap seem bigger or smaller.

I agree. I don't think the sculpt has been tweaked. The bandana looks to be just pushed further down. The headsculpt still looks incredible though imo.

Buttters you're the man, finally someone who has the balls to step up to the plate and put this guy with 42,000 + posts, whose opinions aren't even based on facts, it's all based on his speculations lol I could understand if this guy worked for these companies, but he doesn't, and he acts like he clocks in everyday and works side by side with the creators, and if you don't agree with him and his cult followers they think you're promoting the companies to produce the one thing that causes these crazy people sleepless nights, the thought of a likeness on an action figure not being 100% movie accurate. This Rambo looks great, but these guys all find issues with everything. If they cut Stallone's head off and placed it on full scale figure they would say that Stallone's actually head wasn't accurate enough and that it needed to be changed.

Erm, not sure you've been following his posts but Butters is one of the guys criticising this sculpt. You're kinda siding with the wrong person if your intention is to attack those who are unhappy with what EB have done. Maulfan on the other hand has been turned around by the latest pic and now really likes this sculpt - and his post count has nothing to do with anything. To even bring it up reveals more about the person who does so than it does Maulfan.

If this were a HT thread your assumption about Butter's position probably would have been correct. Not so here.

Last edited:
Butters this, Butters that... I can't ignore something if everyone keep talking with/about it.

2251155626_63d7c82709.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Speaking of the figure, looks GREAT so far! Can't wait to see the full reveal! It will be probably joining the superb EB 1/4 T-800 for sure...

Tweaking the final production is not as easy as some people think. Especially in such a short time. It's the same sculpt...just different angle/camera/lighting and perhaps a different paint job. Having said that, I agree with most that it looks quite a bit better in the last pic.

The eyes don't look any different; it's just the angle.

I was more than pleased with the first teasers and it still looks fantastic to me. Depending on the body, I'd say this is still up for the spot of best Rambo figure (so far).

I'd say this is still up for the spot of best Rambo figure (so far).

Not taking away from the EB figure, jsut expressing dissappointment as a Rambo fan, there's not much competition. Two out of four of the HT Rambos were done back when HT's work looked Hasbro-esque, the other two have been the best you could get as a Rambo fan, but this should certainly come out on top as best figure and even one of the better Rambo collectibles done that depict the character.

Not taking away from the EB figure, jsut expressing dissappointment as a Rambo fan, there's not much competition. Two out of four of the HT Rambos were done back when HT's work looked Hasbro-esque, the other two have been the best you could get as a Rambo fan, but this should certainly come out on top as best figure and even one of the better Rambo collectibles done that depict the character.

Yep, that's... pretty much why I said it. :lol It is a nice-looking figure, judging from what we've seen. I'd still like to confirm whether the laces are sculpted.

Yep, that's... pretty much why I said it. :lol It is a nice-looking figure, judging from what we've seen. I'd still like to confirm whether the laces are sculpted.

I actually don't care much about the laces, but I do hope they paid attention to how Rambo had his mini knife tucked into his boot.

Buttters you're the man, finally someone who has the balls to step up to the plate and put this guy with 42,000 + posts, whose opinions aren't even based on facts, it's all based on his speculations lol I could understand if this guy worked for these companies, but he doesn't, and he acts like he clocks in everyday and works side by side with the creators, and if you don't agree with him and his cult followers they think you're promoting the companies to produce the one thing that causes these crazy people sleepless nights, the thought of a likeness on an action figure not being 100% movie accurate. This Rambo looks great, but these guys all find issues with everything. If they cut Stallone's head off and placed it on full scale figure they would say that Stallone's actually head wasn't accurate enough and that it needed to be changed.

you acutally missed the point, clap clap clap. way off

Wow, now that its from a different angle with slightly different lightning I can say that ......its exactly the same sculpt that looks the same as the first pic :D

Back