Enterbay HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
enterbay-rambo-3-head-sculpt-sneak-peek.jpg

''Final Production piece taken by iPhone, official photo and announcement 10 days before launch, the REAL Rambo III by HD masterpiece, stay cool, in May''

*Source: https://www.facebook.com/ENTERBAY

this doesnt proof F All, that pic came out and bill said the next week we will see the figure...well 1 month later we havent seen the full figure but we see what many feel is a tweaked sculpt

Last edited:
this doesnt proof F All, that pic came out and bill said the next week we will see the figure...well 1 month later we havent seen the full figure but we see what many feel is a tweaked sclupt.

Blame Bill... :lol

No, you're just an annoying pain in the ass at this site.

I could say the same thing about you 40k and counting... But, I wouldn't bother...

That's the most intruguing thing to me now as well - the joints. Whatever they look like he's still joining Arnie in my Besta! Bosh!

Well they've shown the tank top, so at the very least his arms are meant to be exposed.

They even gave him that football player sized neck he had in Rambo 3.

hell and yeah! looking forward to alot of EBs releases, cant wait to have several 1/4s next to each other
Same here bud, Battle Damaged T2 and Batman and Joker yet to come, as well as Robocop for those interested, then the Hot Toys stuff like TDK suit batman and Dutch from Predator. Love it!!

It's changed, there was a gap between his eyebrows and bandana before and not now.

enterbay-rambo-3-head-sculpt-sneak-peek.jpg

538890_449640908382076_100000085131298_1761265_482224806_n.jpg

Hmmm. Gotta say I think it could just be the angle. As for the bandana, if its fabric that would explain any difference in placement, but even if its sculpted and painted there could possibly be some variation there. Maybe the eyebrows are painted thicker on one sample than they are on another making the gap seem bigger or smaller.

Last edited:
From the looks of the new pic, the eyes do look better and I can really see stallone in there. This could be the very best rambo collectible figure ever made to date. The body will be intersting to see, my only hope is that they use colorfast black clothes on this because rambo will likly be pose with and without the tanktop.

I think the eyes look better in the new pic, I'm just half-thinking they're the same that they always were. We just couldn't see the slight droopiness because of the angle of the previous shot....though hang on didn't we have 2 previous shots of the head?

rambo.jpg

If the head isn't modified, then they need to be cautious with the iPhone pics cuz the difference here seems huge. I was critical from those pics, this new pro shot has wowed me.

Just saying, why not show the product at it's best. The T-800 and MIB portraits looked great in the teasers but Rambo, again, if this new shot is that same sculpt, something didn't turn out right with the teasers cuz I see a big difference in likeness.

Blame Bill... :lol

I could say the same thing about you 40k and counting... But, I wouldn't bother...

Buttters you're the man, finally someone who has the balls to step up to the plate and put this guy with 42,000 + posts, whose opinions aren't even based on facts, it's all based on his speculations lol I could understand if this guy worked for these companies, but he doesn't, and he acts like he clocks in everyday and works side by side with the creators, and if you don't agree with him and his cult followers they think you're promoting the companies to produce the one thing that causes these crazy people sleepless nights, the thought of a likeness on an action figure not being 100% movie accurate. This Rambo looks great, but these guys all find issues with everything. If they cut Stallone's head off and placed it on full scale figure they would say that Stallone's actually head wasn't accurate enough and that it needed to be changed.

I think the eyes look better in the new pic, I'm just half-thinking they're the same that they always were. We just couldn't see the slight droopiness because of the angle of the previous shot....though hang on didn't we have 2 previous shots of the head?

538890_449640908382076_100000085131298_1761265_482224806_n.jpg

Either way, he definitely looks more like Sly now.

The latest pic actually makes the sculpt look worse, because it makes the left eye look out of alignment with the right.

Just calling it how I see it.

You just see it wrong - the eyes are perfectly aligned. That's volumes and shadows for you. :)

Back