Enterbay HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
south-park-butters12.gif

No need, because Enterbay already said that the photo we saw was the final sculpt and no changes will be made. The latest pic actually makes the sculpt look worse, because it makes the left eye look out of alignment with the right.

1000 yard stare with the plastic hair. This would look great at 1/6, but at 1/4 scale it looks ugly. Lets see the body!

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl
Dude you are funny.

Unless the Bandana is not sculpted to his forehead and happens to be lower down on this new portrait, it's different.

it looks like fabric, I hope it is at this scale. The pic has probably been photoshopped...

I was going to mention that, Butters why are you so negative on everything?

I'm sick of these stupid PSd teasers, just show us the ____ing figure... :slap:lol

Show us the bloody body -- that's going to make or break the figure.

Looks sculpted in the old pic, my guess is sculpted on his forehead because of how little you see with real cloth for the excess hanging off the back of his head.

We know from the new pick that he at least comes with the black tank top.

538890_449640908382076_100000085131298_1761265_482224806_n.jpg

Looking forward to seeing the entire 1/4 boxed set. I am excited enough that it's a Rambo 3 (favorite look among all movies), and yeah, it looks like there were tweaks done.
Good on 'ya, Enterbay! :clap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not a photoshop. My friend has seen the whole figure. It should be up for Pre-order next Friday.
Enterbay have put all their energy into the Men in Black release, now that is done, we should start seeing more of this figure.

im just stoked we are getting a top shelf rambo everyone will have the opinions which is fair enough but i cant see how people can be overly crictial. this figure is going to rock!

Now I feel this is up to the level of the T-800 and I will get it. Now just need 1/4 First Blood from someone.

Absolutely stunning sculpt imo, i've been of that opinion since day one. I know the eyes aren't perfect but still, that is brilliant.

Enterbay strike again!

Back