Enterbay HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
522998_450177478328419_100000085131298_1763316_1678256999_n.jpg
rambo.jpg

Still the Same now? Or have the eyes been very slightly modified?

According to EB Bill's Facebook:

"1/4 HD Masterpiece series: RAMBO III is all ready to hit! Official announce on next Friday, available to the world before 25th June 2012~ Take him down"

Not sure if they tweaked anything. Could be the angle of the first photo that gave the jaw a wider look, thus making the eyes seem smaller. All of the recent photos are looking down (more or less) on the headsculpt. Either way, it looks great.

From what I can tell in the newest image, the body looks pretty damn good too. They even sculpted the stretch marks on the neck!

Still the same sculpt, but the original reveal looks like it has slightly better paint work.

8fa6d86f196ac15a0b5d25c70228258a.jpg

rambo3-3.jpg

rambo-iii-1988-06-g.jpg

Eyes look different to me, the lower part looks to curve down more and better capture the shape of Stallone's eyes.

I was just about to post that. Seems there is more white regardless of the angle. Good news either way.

maybe the illusion is the headband in the new pic is covering a small part of the eyebrows thats putting us all off track!

maybe the illusion is the headband in the new pic is covering a small part of the eyebrows thats putting us all off track!

Well that helps, but zooming in in the eyes, the lower eyelids in the old shot look fairly common but in the new shot they look to have more of the Stallone sag.

Is it really changed, who knows, bottom line, I look at it now and I see Stallone and a figure I want to buy and feel a huge joy as a big Rambo fan.

That should not be ruled out, but I still think a tweak has been made. He still doesn't have that Stallone stare with a lowered headband:

14ebramboiiiebphotoshop.jpg

Is it really changed, who knows, bottom line, I look at it now and I see Stallone and a figure I want to buy and feel a huge joy as a big Rambo fan.

Exactly. All's well that ends well. :)

To me it looks like they have painted the pupil smaller and higher up, exposing more white of his eyes on the bottom part of his eye, which makes it look AMAZING imo. I think that was actually a tweak done by one of the freaks on here.

Can't wait to see this in full. The body looks great on that picture too.

Can't wait to get one of these! I've never gotten any Enterbay figures before, can anyone give some advice as to the best place to order from?

Thanks

I wonder how soft the hair is, if you can easilyl pose his head or if you'll need caution. Sculpt work on his arms looks great.

If that's indeed the final result then I may be in after all. That is not a tweaked sculpt either, just an excellent photo. Finally some justice.

Back