Enterbay HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If that's indeed the final result then I may be in after all. That is not a tweaked sculpt either, just an excellent photo. Finally some justice.

And you thought the iphone pic did the sculpt justice:lol I agree the sculpt looks incredible. That is the same headsculpt, I dont see anything that was changed, except for them pushing his bandana further down. Though I hope the body isn't fully rubber because then we'll never be able to pose him with his bow.

And you thought the iphone pic did the sculpt justice:lol

I think he's just reacting to how big a difference the photo quality makes. With the T-800, Voorhees and I felt it looked great in the iPhone photos taken along the way through production and feel that the final product lived up to them.

It's quite surprising if Rambo isn't modified, that a simple change in photography can make such a difference in seeing Stallone in the portrait or not.

It definitely looks like Stallone in the latest pic as opposed to just Stallone-ish.

A sure ''would-buy-if-could-justify-purchase-outside-normal-faves-at-this-time''!

I think he's just reacting to how big a difference the photo quality makes. With the T-800, Voorhees and I felt it looked great in the iPhone photos taken along the way through production and feel that the final product lived up to them.

It's quite surprising if Rambo isn't modified, that a simple change in photography can make such a difference in seeing Stallone in the portrait or not.

I was referring to his quote earlier.

You have to admit though, for an "iPhone pic" it's a pretty damn clear one :lol

I'd agree with him on that, it doesn't look like your typical camera phone photo quality, but if the only difference is camera, then clearly the iPhone doesn't get the job done.

Yes but I was replying to breaker. He mentioned that it was just an "iPhone pic" meaning it wasn't a good quality pic. I said it was a very clear "crappy" pic :lol

I'd agree with him on that, it doesn't look like your typical camera phone photo quality, but if the only difference is camera, then clearly the iPhone doesn't get the job done.

Iphone isn't your typical "camera phone" quality imo. Ive taken some really cool and good quality pics with mine.

Yes but I was replying to breaker. He mentioned that it was just an "iPhone pic" meaning it wasn't a good quality pic. I said it was a very clear "crappy" pic :lol

Gotcha. It definitely was a decent pic, maybe the angle was making the eyes not look as good.

Iphone isn't your typical "camera phone" quality imo. Ive taken some really cool and good quality pics with mine.

Agreed, though I find it inconsisten, sometimes it's great, others, it's a camera phone pic.

maybe the angle was making the eyes not look as good.

Whatever the reason is, if the shipped figure looks like these new pics, then they've done a great job.

Agreed, though I find it inconsisten, sometimes it's great, others, it's a camera phone pic.

Whatever the reason is, if the shipped figure looks like these new pics, then they've done a great job.

True. Though that happens to me with any camera :lol

Agreed. Can't wait to see the rest of the figure.

Agreed. Can't wait to see the rest of the figure.

Yes, and hopefully they think to show off the range of posability in the photos.

Looking at the arms in the photo we have, I'm thinking the body may be a lot like the current HT muscle bodies, which would be fine, though, since it's not really needed, I wouldn't add a joint in the abdomen, keep it a solid piece so his muscles look good.

I'm glad the raw sculpt had his scars done right, I don't know what the hell HT did with their Rambo body but the scars look strange as hell.

Indeed. I just need to find $400+ to spare now :lol

I'll find it, Rambo's TOP priority.

Does this maybe come with PERS?

Don't think so, there doesn't appear to be any separation between the eye and skin to suggest posable eyes, I think they're going to come painted in that position. Also, if you could pose them, you would think they'd be in a slightly different position in the new shots from the iPhone pics.

Yes, and hopefully they think to show off the range of posability in the photos.

Looking at the arms in the photo we have, I'm thinking the body may be a lot like the current HT muscle bodies, which would be fine, though, since it's not really needed, I wouldn't add a joint in the abdomen, keep it a solid piece so his muscles look good.

I'm glad the raw sculpt had his scars done right, I don't know what the hell HT did with their Rambo body but the scars look strange as hell.

That's what im hoping. I want to be able to pose him with his bow, and if his body is fully rubber I dont think that would even be close to possible. I can't wait to see how awesome their Rocky is going to look.

That's what im hoping. I want to be able to pose him with his bow, and if his body is fully rubber I dont think that would even be close to possible. I can't wait to see how awesome their Rocky is going to look.

Well, as far as the bow, I hope the EB body has more Elbow articulation than the HT bodies.

I tried a bow pose with Barney Ross considering the body for a Rambo 4 custom, it looks kind of bogus, unnatural.

I hope he comes with a machine gun of some kind, the bow's iconic, the rocket launcher only had a brief appearance, but he used machines all throughout his first break into the Russian fort, and I don't care about that gun he took from the copter since he only uses it in a deleted scene. Doubtful, but I'd like him to come with a blue light.

Yeah hopefully they'll give him more guns and accessories than what have been shown. Not likely to happen, but I thought it would be cool if they included a red bandana (from the stick fight scene) Maybe his hair could be removeable so you can switch between red and black bandanas.

Yeah hopefully they'll give him more guns and accessories than what have been shown. Not likely to happen, but I thought it would be cool if they included a red bandana (from the stick fight scene) Maybe his hair could be removeable so you can switch between red and black bandanas.

That would be cool. I imagine the bandana is in two parts though, one on the head under his hair, then the ends coming out of the back of his hair.

Back