Enterbay HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you zoom just on the eyes I think that hardly anyone would recognize Stallone. On the other hand take HT Barney Ross and do the same and it's quite evident who it is.

546140_433490019997165_100000085131298_1704911_816355394_n.jpg
[/QUOTE]

looks like Bill has answered our post here in SSF :wave Now Sly waiting for Bale to join him:1-1: show us Batmans cowl :stick cant wait to pick up both.:rotfl

The photoshop looks good but it's too innocent and sweet looking. The EB head sculpt looks like Rambo is about to break a bunch of Russian necks :lol

The emotion on the face makes me think of when he's told Trautman's captured and he asks to go in after him.

I agree his eyes may be a bit on the smallish side. I actually thought so when I first saw the pics. Asian sculptors tend to do so, I wonder why's that.

Still it's by far the best Sly likeness I've seen.

Hate his hair and muscles in III. He looks perfect in FB:ptII

Rambo 2 will always be THE look for me, I was glad Sideshow hose that film for their pieces, would welcome a new HT figure tho, so old, their weakest Rambo figure, but from HT, Rambo 4 better be next.

Rambo 2 will always be THE look for me, I was glad Sideshow hose that film for their pieces, would welcome a new HT figure tho, so old, their weakest Rambo figure, but from HT, Rambo 4 better be next.

I would actually rather them re-do there Rambo 2 first. I love the red-head-band look.

I think it looks pretty close. What's throwing it off is the the overall size of the eyes in relation to the rest of the face (slightly too small) - which makes the pupils seem too small and beady. Stallone's eyes are larger and more droopy.

The rest of the sculpt looks dead on imo.

Rambo 3 is definitely present.

He just looks a little more aggressive and focused, so the eyes are slightly tinier than what he looks neutrally. I suppose they chose to give him that for combat posing? Who really wants to pose Rambo shooting arrows looking more googly eyed though?

icHFVmpZYMb7A.jpg

Rambo 3 is definitely present.

He just looks a little more aggressive and focused, so the eyes are slightly tinier than what he looks neutrally. I suppose they chose to give him that for combat posing? Who really wants to pose Rambo shooting arrows looking more googly eyed though?

icHFVmpZYMb7A.jpg

If anything, I'd say the bottom right photo supports the argument against it, it's pretty much the same expression and his eyes look bigger. I don't think it's the squinting, even wide open, I think they'd look too small for the head.

Nothing to do with jealousy or fandom for a scale, I'm a Rambo fan, and that's not Stallone in that portrait, it's a great looking portrait, but it is quite off from being Sly.

Back