Enterbay HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hell yeah, man! Just waiting for pre-orders to open locally.
Can't you tell by the Avatar and Forum Signature, even the User ID, on who my favorite character is? :hi5:

Just making sure :wink1: I thought you'd be into 16th scale only.

Still would have preferred a rambo 1 though

Would've preferred a Rambo 4 actually, as we haven't gotten any of that in either 1/6 or 1/4 :(

I'm about to finish my custom Rambo 4, but the sculptor is taking a long while to finish up the headsculpt :slap

scaled.php

The sculpt looks great! Can't wait to see the final product.

Stunning sculpt. Enterbay are just doing some freakish amazing stuff.

I sense a pretty big backlash here though LOL
The only body shot we've seen is one specifically taken to avoid showing the shoulders and arms.

Man, that is nice. I better pass though. Gives me a good vibe that their Rocky (the Sly figure I want) will be good :D

That is insanely good!

Luckily not a fan of 1:4 scale or Rambo. I loved First Blood and liked 4 but other than that not a fan.

It's a nice sculpt, I don't think it's incredible like some have described it as though. Shame it's the wrong scale for me otherwise I could be tempted. Ah well looking forward to the full reveal

"the body is not fully rubber, it does have joint for basic articulation." Bill

I hate all this talk around with hot toys and Enterbay.
" Not fully rubber ".

Just get rid of rubber altogether. Was it really necessary on the T-800 body ?. It's as if they want them to fall apart.

Well I'm sure they still want some semblance of posing ability so a bit of rubber is required. I don't think the rubber on the 1/4 T800 was a miss, the torso worked out good for the most part.

You need the arms to at least pose enough for the arrow shooting.

Rubber in general with figures just seems to not work to me and it's a shame and a joke to see such expensive figures falling apart sometimes within a year or less. I'm sure there are other ways of making the desired articulation possible without rubber.

Back