Enterbay HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Huh? I don't follow Rambo but i saw this on OSB FB and thought 'can't be hot toys looks like too much TLC'

But since HT said Rambo and Rocky DX will be coming in future i assumed it had to be them.

Didn't realise this was ANOTHER of one they're trying to undercut EB with

Huh? I don't follow Rambo but i saw this on OSB FB and thought 'can't be hot toys looks like too much TLC'

But since HT said Rambo and Rocky DX will be coming in future i assumed it had to be them.

Didn't realise this was ANOTHER of one they're trying to undercut EB with

:goodpost: EB the king!!! im acutally looking forward to HT 1/4 t-800 jst to see how it stacked up against the EB one....if it doesnt then i will just collect the EB ones

scaled.php

scaled.php

Wow, they're really knocking it out of the park, aren't they?

So tempting, and I don't even like Rambo III.

Very nice, but I was expecting something more than sculpted hair at this scale. Now lets see how the body looks... I hope it's nothing like the T-800s.

scaled.php

It's probably just the photo...but, it kind of looks like the left side of the face is wider than the right.

are you going to get it?

Hell yeah, man! Just waiting for pre-orders to open locally.
Can't you tell by the Avatar and Forum Signature, even the User ID, on who my favorite character is? :hi5:

But the face sculpt looks more close to Rambo 2 than 3, don't you think? :dunno

No complaints, just commenting.

Enterbay strikes again!

That is an insane sculpt, love it. This ones being added to my collection!

Back