Enterbay HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4 years ago... HT's 1/4 by Yulli:
review_jphtrambo_4.jpg

EB's
69464edegw1dspqt75648j.jpg

I told myself only terminator figures for the 1/4th line... must resist... Must.... re..

Message from Bill via Facebook:

"Final Production piece taken by iPhone, official phoo and announcement 10 days before luanch, the REAL Rambo III by HD masterpiece, stay cool, in may."

Now that's Sylvester Stallone! Another home run (head sculpt wise) from Enterbay. And another easy pass for me:lol

Second message from this regarding release and ship date:

"I know thousand of fans are waiting the Real Rambo to come , thank you all your support and patient, we will luanch officially in late May and try to ship within may. currently some minor parts and accesories are in final adjustment, so once everything on production line, we will luanch it to the world. Last photo to all I you before official announcement. hope u guys love our effort on Rambo."

why not 1/6 EB!!!??? :( It is so freaking cool. EB are churning out awesome sculpts lately, will smith, Arnold and now this one.

Better jump ship now and leave Hot Toys and their terrible sculpts behind! :hi5:

:panic: I'm probably just going to pick up the hulk, maybe the mark VII, and batman. Then again EB s going to release a batman so i just might hold off on the HT's one, and get the EB version instead.

Or i might just get both... :monkey1

ANybody want to donate some food over here? :lol

Great job Enterbay! This looks great! At least they can get their figures looking like the actual actors.

But knowing Hot Toys they'll be showing their Rambo DX soon.

Back