Enterbay HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: EB HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Yeah gettin mighty sick of Bill's bull____ teasers. I'm in a Stallone mood, so this would want to be shown soon.

i agree II & III muscle bound looks the best:) but i wouldn,t mind if they go on to make First Blood too. all the great iconic looks just imagine a figure with open scene army jacket, 2 head sculpts one with bandanna,The battle damaged look with the ripped up tarpaulin cover, and final shoot out .^^

You Rambo fans have to wait over a year since it announced :(

Yeah gettin mighty sick of Bill's bull____ teasers. I'm in a Stallone mood, so this would want to be shown soon.

Yep, I'm in the Stallone mood too....I've been patiently waiting but now I'n getting pretty impatient. :impatient: :gah:

I can't possibly buy anyway so I'm mainly just wanting to see something new for the sake of seeing something new. I don't want them pulling the same teaser crap on Robocop and the BD T-800 though. Its just frustrating more than anything, I find.

Last edited:
as much as i love Rambo from II and III. I love Rambo from First Blood alot more lol. I might be the minority but, i prefer the stealth Rambo used in First Blood. so awesome!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mr7hJowNX5w"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mr7hJowNX5w[/ame]

Kamhaul im with you on that! First Blood is indeed my fav one as well! and the whole stealth in the forest is one of the reasons.

I like FB, Rambo (2008), FB-II and Rambo III, in that order. I feel 1 and 4 literally are very similar in some respects, though 4 has a taste of II and III for good measure.

FB is my favorite as well...followed by IV, II, III. although i think II may be the greatest action movie ever (along with die hard).

Headsculpt!

69464edegw1dspqt75648j.jpg

i just hope the weapons aren't too heavy like the t800. it's a cool bonus having metal weapons, but it just makes posing a little too limited due to the weight.

When hot toys gets the news on this one, they'll probably release the teaser for the DX rambo (just a guess).

Back