Enterbay announces NBA line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anybody think this figure would have come out much faster had Kobe and the Lakers won the title in June ?

487f17740e6411e3a2ce22000a1fa411_7.jpg

Enterbay Bill said:
IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING ~ #JORDAN #RODMAN #PIPPEN #SHAQ #IVERSON
I remember there was a Rodman & Pippen rumour earlier, but could there be a Shaq & Iverson as well? That would be sweet. Add an afro Kobe to go with Shaq, & that's pretty much my most wanted NBA duo.

487f17740e6411e3a2ce22000a1fa411_7.jpg

I remember there was a Rodman & Pippen rumour earlier, but could there be a Shaq & Iverson as well? That would be sweet. Add an afro Kobe to go with Shaq, & that's pretty much my most wanted NBA duo.

Shaq would make a really interesting line.
His size would make him unique and you could do Orlando, LA, Miami looks which would be pretty cool (don't think people would be interested in his later years though.... :) )

Even if your not a Shaq fan, his sheer size definitely makes him interesting. Anything but a Lakers Shaq is a fail :lol If I get a Miami Shaq, he's going to be the poster boy for my other NBA figures :lol

Shaq would make a really interesting line.
His size would make him unique and you could do Orlando, LA, Miami looks which would be pretty cool (don't think people would be interested in his later years though.... :) )

I would be interested in a Celtics Shaq :D

But i definitely hope they make him soon, both Orlando and Lakers. And a Larry Bird.

I'd love an Orlando Shaq when he still had athleticism to go along with his size and power. That's the forgotten Shaq. But then I'd need a Ewing figure for Shaq to dunk on! lol.. He used to abuse Ewing in his Orlando days.

Orlando, Lakers, Heat, Celtics, doesn't matter, we know who to turn to if we need another jersey yea?

Even if your not a Shaq fan, his sheer size definitely makes him interesting. Anything but a Lakers Shaq is a fail :lol If I get a Miami Shaq, he's going to be the poster boy for my other NBA figures :lol

So will Pippen & Rodman come with 2 or 3 jerseys or will they come with 1 so you buy 3 of them each to match MJ?

I'd love an Orlando Shaq when he still had athleticism to go along with his size and power. That's the forgotten Shaq. But then I'd need a Ewing figure for Shaq to dunk on! lol.. He used to abuse Ewing in his Orlando days.

Don't forget David Robinson...:lecture That's one opponent that he just use to annihilate.

What's the 'Package Deal' poster referencing? LOL A special price for the entire line of EB figures?! It's a good thing pro basketball players like Lopez collect because those are the only people who could afford that!

Back