Enterbay announces NBA line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm loving the game and i loved the idea of basketball figures, but seriously i hoped and dreamed for a jordan figure, followed by scottie and dennis.

but with this announcement and their decisions which players they're going to do, my interest is nearly gone...

shame, a jordan-figure would be a killer.

well lets be reasonable here if you want a Jordan figure 1/6th will probably cost more than the 1/4th Terminator 2 figure they are selling. its not like they dont want to do it but imagine what that greedy no good for nothing Jordan will command for his license. you just got lucky with the upper deck figures because hes with them that long but another company youd probably pay less for a house mortgage than his figure.

well lets be reasonable here if you want a Jordan figure 1/6th will probably cost more than the 1/4th Terminator 2 figure they are selling. its not like they dont want to do it but imagine what that greedy no good for nothing Jordan will command for his license. you just got lucky with the upper deck figures because hes with them that long but another company youd probably pay less for a house mortgage than his figure.

Well I said from the start there is no way Enterbay will pay Jordan's astronomically license fee but I'm not sure where your MJ hate comes from - 'greed good for nothing' ?
Come on...

He is the greatest player of all time. If he wants to set his licensing higher than everyone else then that's his right. Hey, at least he has a $ number.
A lot less annoying than some celeb's who just have a flat, 'I don't believe in my likeness being used on figures'

i'm loving the game and i loved the idea of basketball figures, but seriously i hoped and dreamed for a jordan figure, followed by scottie and dennis.

but with this announcement and their decisions which players they're going to do, my interest is nearly gone...

shame, a jordan-figure would be a killer.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Good for nothing?...
:lol!!!
:slap
Hyperbole much...

michael jordan is good for nothing with the power money and fame he has he could have been a greater humanitarian then fellow star Jean Jacques Mukamba Mpolondo. but what does he do he goes and leads the minority owners in runing what should have been 2011-2012 season. lets face it peeps laugh at Marburies and Iversions but no one was a greater cancer in the locker room then Jordan and you dont have to look further then what he played with the Bullets. Shicargo just let him have his ways there but when he went to Washington that was the real side you got to see of him, thats why they got rid of him and now look at what he is doing with Bobcats. the era he played in was weak so that why he looked so great

michael jordan is good for nothing with the power money and fame he has he could have been a greater humanitarian then fellow star Jean Jacques Mukamba Mpolondo. but what does he do he goes and leads the minority owners in runing what should have been 2011-2012 season. lets face it peeps laugh at Marburies and Iversions but no one was a greater cancer in the locker room then Jordan and you dont have to look further then what he played with the Bullets. Shicargo just let him have his ways there but when he went to Washington that was the real side you got to see of him, thats why they got rid of him and now look at what he is doing with Bobcats. the era he played in was weak so that why he looked so great

:thud::thud::thud:

You guys do realize, for quiggle, everyday is his April Fools Day right? Dont tell me you are all falling for his schtick? :lol

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl
That's so dumb...
Yeah during the Pistons/Lakers era, with players like Magic, Bird, Ewing, Thomas, Barkley, Stockton, Malone, Drexler, Robinson, Miller, Hill, Wilkins, McHale, K.Johnson, Olajuwon....
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Pistons Lakers era was in the 80's before the Bulls had their dynasty and they were past their prime so they dont count, so were the Celtics and Bird had his back problems and Reggie Lewis died, Knicks were more of a brand name team that was more sizzle then steak (this is a team that only made it to the finals in 1994 because the ref game them a phantom foul call on Pippen in ECSF), Lenny Wilkns Hawks were no threat, probably the only team that could have been a thread on East was Magic but Shaq left to go to Lakers so there was no challenge on ECF. the problem was that most of the talent was in the west conference teams like you listed and they would all beat themselves good in the playoffs and regular season by the time the western conference rep made it to the finals to play the bulls like utah and seattle they were too softened up tired for the Bulls to handle who breezed through the eastern playoffs. this is why I dont see Jordan so great because he played in easy era, he had most great games against Knicks and New York media hyped it up like they do theere arean. come on, how is Madison Sqaure Gardens the WORLD's most famous areana?

this is why I dont see Jordan so great because he played in easy era, he had most great games against Knicks and New York media hyped it up like they do theere arean. come on, how is Madison Sqaure Gardens the WORLD's most famous areana?

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA Come on, you really believe that a weak era LMAO total EPIC FAIL my friend,

So one year has passed since the announcement. . .

Did you expect anything different? I think Enterbay has their sights set on releasing their movie figures in 1/4 scale as a top priority, i.e. Scarface, TDK, even MIB coming soon.

Back