Enterbay announces NBA line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It seems to me like Enterbay wised up and stopped teasing. They put stuff into production and then 'announced' it a few weeks before it started shipping. Cuts WAAAAY down on the cry-babies whining about it taking 8 months to get their toys.
They still do but they tease a bit of what's coming and starts showing actual production and prototypes during the production period to build up hype before the release.

I'm happy they are starting (if the teaser is anything to go by) with Kobe. NBA2K12 will help ease the wait for the figure :D

1997-98 Afro Kobe vs 1997-98 MJ :yess:

Enterbay should do a Maradona (not in hiis current obese incarnation), or closer home Lionel Messi... a LOT of football lovers all over the world, a large potential market...

They should do some UFC figures !
or some Japanese MMA stars for the Japan market.
I want me a Genki Sudo!

Enterbay should do a Maradona (not in hiis current obese incarnation), or closer home Lionel Messi... a LOT of football lovers all over the world, a large potential market...

I'd buy an Thierry Henry or Dennis Bergkamp figure in either there Arsenal kit or national. Man how them glory Arsenal days have gone :monkey2
Messi I'd buy to, I've loved watching Barca play since I was a kid & Messi is probably the best player I've ever seen play but back to NBA I'd definitely love a Michael Jordan, he's a legend :rock

.......Enterbay Bill and Ron are posting Jordan pictures actively.

90's Chicago Bulls after Kobe beef Bryant?

They read my poast I hope!

Plz make this a reality into 1/6!
681f7b7egw1dls50fc0cdj.jpg

.......Enterbay Bill and Ron are posting Jordan pictures actively.

90's Chicago Bulls after Kobe beef Bryant?

They read my poast I hope!

Plz make this a reality into 1/6!
681f7b7egw1dls50fc0cdj.jpg

I would love to be wrong and see them do Jordan and Rodman !

Hmmm...really cool if this happens. I'm not interested in other team's players except the Lakers, however. Update Lebron's team Enterbay lol

Back