Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

Wow! That figure is really great! As a big fan of this TV series I'm seriously thinking about getting this figure! But have just preordered the Michael Jackson Thriller (that is also great!) and my wallet is gonna cry!...

My wife is gonna kill me if she knows I'm spending over 400 dollars in these two figures!...

Give your Bauer a rifle.

IMG_1082.jpg

Replacement? what was wrong with your original head?...by the way, where can I get the extra outfits and accesories?...or are those unofficial items?...

I had paint rubs... the replacement head never seemed to come from EB, so I guess Joe (who I bought it from) is going to send me a head from one of the other figures he had in stock.

Sucks, as I've had a headless figure since April 9th when I sent the original in for replacement.

I had paint rubs... the replacement head never seemed to come from EB, so I guess Joe (who I bought it from) is going to send me a head from one of the other figures he had in stock.

Sucks, as I've had a headless figure since April 9th when I sent the original in for replacement.

Oh my!...that's a pity man!...I'm still thinking about buyin' it...do you think is worth the price? and where can I get the clothes and accesories?

I think it is if you are a fan of the show. I'm a pretty casual fan, and honestly after the pain in the ass this has been I plan on selling mine once he's complete again.

But EB figures are at the top end of quality... the paint and sculpt on him are truly mind blowing.

If you're a fan, just like me, then this is THE figure of the year (or the century?). Now, the clothes can be obtained directly from Breakersrevenge. Just go on his site (onesixthbruce) or PM him! :D

the figure is so beautifully simple in terms of clothes and weapony + the phenomenal headsculpt its just the perfect figure and because we all love Jack it makes it a million times better.

Last edited:

Yeah!...it is great, for me right now there are three incredible figures.

!. Jack Bauer
2. Michael Jackson Thriller
3. Joker/Police

I'll be reviewing the season 5 outfit soon, in the meantine here are a few pics... Thanks again to Wai Man at OneSixthBruce-
fullfigshirt.jpg

shirt6.jpg

shirtback.jpg

shirt1.jpg

shirt2.jpg

shirt3.jpg

shirt4.jpg

shirt5.jpg

Nice pics Jeff. But I'm not liking the outfit. I have their Season 7 set and that was OK. This seems like a step backward in workmanship.

I think Medicom made their Day 5 outfit perfectly. But the one above is very nice too.

Hey Wooks, great pics.

I think the pics shows up the poor quality of the shirt with the cuff area and the little red marks.

I had a complaint last week about it and spoke with Kunch yesterday.

We have come to an agreement that we will replace the shirt for ALL customers.

Please email [email protected] with your order number and I will get a replacement shirt to you, once I get them in a few weeks.

On behalf of Kunch I would like to apologise for the poor workmanship on the shirt.

Hey Wooks, great pics.

I think the pics shows up the poor quality of the shirt with the cuff area and the little red marks.

I had a complaint last week about it and spoke with Kunch yesterday.

We have come to an agreement that we will replace the shirt for ALL customers.

Please email [email protected] with your order number and I will get a replacement shirt to you, once I get them in a few weeks.

On behalf of Kunch I would like to apologise for the poor workmanship on the shirt.

Wow... I didn't think it was that bad!

The red dots aren't as obvious in hand, and although I hadn't futzed with it yet, I figured the shirt sleeves needed to be rolled up... hence the outside seam. I also thought it could do with buttons on the shirt pockets, but the jeans are a much better cut than we got with the Season 7!

The shirt is designed to be rolled up but the main complaint was the red dots, it was the guide for the workers to place the buttons, so because of that, anybody who wants a replacement will get one!

Back