Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

Hey Breaker, any news about a possible season 8 outfit? Are they waiting the next season to make it? That outfit really rocks! :D

We are on the case with that, need more images though, the leather jacket is not a problem for Kunch, If you have some images email me!

WM

Hey Wooks, great pics.

I think the pics shows up the poor quality of the shirt with the cuff area and the little red marks.

I had a complaint last week about it and spoke with Kunch yesterday.

We have come to an agreement that we will replace the shirt for ALL customers.

Please email [email protected] with your order number and I will get a replacement shirt to you, once I get them in a few weeks.

On behalf of Kunch I would like to apologise for the poor workmanship on the shirt.

I have sent you an email Wai Man.
Now this is customer service at it's best! thank you very much.

Change the body. :lol

Seriously though, I can manage it sometimes, but I would never leave him unattended.

My Bruce Lee figures have been terrible about standing... especially the one on the 3.0.

Any tips on getting Jack to stand on his own?

:(

Practice, practice, practice!

After playing with him for a while you sust get a feeling for it, I'd recomend taking his shoes and socks off (with care) and playing with the ankle to familiarise yourself with the articulation. But I would never leave him on a shelf without being on a stand or propped against something. I did once, then needed to touch up his hair with the old acrylics!!!

Practice, practice, practice!

After playing with him for a while you sust get a feeling for it, I'd recomend taking his shoes and socks off (with care) and playing with the ankle to familiarise yourself with the articulation. But I would never leave him on a shelf without being on a stand or propped against something. I did once, then needed to touch up his hair with the old acrylics!!!

Ok, I will. None of my Hot Toys need stands, so I was hoping Jack wouldn't either. I'll have to lean his back against the side of the case or something so it looks like he's on cover.

How true is that the Bauer figure is limited to 500 units?...

Not sure about that, I know that Enterbay still has him available through it's website - so either 500 sold very poorly (I don't think so !) or the 500 figure is wrong ( a bit more likely !).
I was under the impression that it was in fact Palmer who was limited to a production run of 500 pieces.

I seriously doubt he was limited to 500... seems EB likes sizes more like 3,000 and up.

Also the fact that he's still available and can be found on eBay at or below retail would suggest a larger editions size.

Are you sure you're not mistaking the Palmer figure for Bauer? It's much more likely that Palmer is limited. It's not as if he's flying off the e-shelves, so to speak.

Yeah, so there's no way Bauer is limited to just 500. Maybe it's off by a digit.

I originally heard on the Enterbay website that both Palmer and Jack were going to be limited to 2,000. They removed that on the product page before they actually went up for order though. So its really anybody's guess to the edition size. I think it is safe to say there are more Jacks than Palmers though.

I originally heard on the Enterbay website that both Palmer and Jack were going to be limited to 2,000. They removed that on the product page before they actually went up for order though. So its really anybody's guess to the edition size. I think it is safe to say there are more Jacks than Palmers though.

Well, there is one less in the market...I just bought my Bauer a few minutes ago...;)

hey guys, i just got my jack bauer and trying to articulate the ankles it completely snapped off! is there another body i should get for the jack bauer? will the true type bodies work or should i get a BL 3.5?

Palmer was limited to 1500

Not 100% sure about Jack, he is still available.

Back