Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

Still waiting on my replacement head... over 3 months now. To say my enthusiasm for this figure has cooled would be an understatement :lol

Hello ........

Last edited:

Courtesy of WarToys.com Jack now has some goodies for his bag. Also a dang belt.:lol
1005462r.jpg

That's a lot of stuff. Congrats, Bauer looks like he's going to be prepared for anything.

everything in there is good, but get that vietnam era M16 out of there!!! Grab Jack an M4 with a short barrel, maybe a suppressor and some other goodies - then he will truly be complete.

j/k - looks good

He needs a livingroom lamp so he can zap you with it's electrical cord.

By the way, Jack and Palmer are available through this issue of Previews. You might be able to get a good price through your comic/hobby store.

I got Jack today from ABC express. ^^^^ing hell! how awesome is he?

I know I'm a little bit behind the times but I just recieved Jack this morning and OMG WOW. Becuase I'm a guy I naturally love guns and shooting and Jack Bauer and guns and Jack Bauer shooting a gun and Jack Bauer and guns and now i have my own little Jack Bauer with a gun!!!! Sorry gone into giddy mode anyway...Enterbay are fantastic! This is my first figure from them and I really am loving their bodies...the shape of the body and articualtion allows for some dangerously realistic poses with very little effort..in fact you could probably drop him on the floor and he would land realistically. Compared with Hot Toys true types - this body In my opinion is superior and the headsculp! Well, I'm sure you guys already know!! anyway Just wanted to put my two cents in!! I LOVE JACK BAUER

AHHH!!!!

Finally a sensible guy that realizes how far superior the EB body is over the TT!!! I thought I was the only one!

I recieved John Connor and as great a figure as he is the TT works against you so much when you try and pose him realisticly holding a gun

Same goes for the Joker...haivng him hold the machine gun with two hands is impossible unless you want him to look toyish and goofy

but Jack Bauer / enterbay body...every single pose looks natural and is achieved so quickly and easily - he can hold his pistol or a machine gun in two hands so naturally its creepy

enterbays body's are far superior

if you could put a batsuit on an enterbay body it would be amazing cause the V1 Dark Knight costume is just a nightmare to pose

Have to say guys I just haven't had the same experience with the EB body. Wobbly in parts, the motion of the legs isn't fluid like a TT, and I don't think its the best for gunholding poses either.

Yeah, I gotta side with a-dev on this one. I really don't see how you'd be able to achieve better articulation on the EB body over the TT. First of all, there isn't any joints that allow the shoulders to flex inward or outward, so you can't have a character fold his arms or achieve a two-handed firing position with a pistol.

The body does hang naturally, more so than the TT perhaps, but the quality of the body isn't up to snuff. I have loose joints all over my Jack Bauer body. Neck, shoulders, and ankles tend to flop around in the dead zone between each ratchet "click", so it becomes difficult to articulate the body with precision.

The heavier vinyl material really doesn't help. It might feel hefty and durable (and it probably is more durable than the TT or RAH body), but that added heft makes it difficult for certain standing poses.

If Enterbay could add just a couple key joints and tighten up the rest, then I'd say it'd be superior to the TT.

This is a photo from Wookster's review of the Bauer figure on MWCtoy, notice the handgun pose? That's about as close you're going to get with the body without more elaborate shoulder joints:

review_gstebjack_13.jpg

I haven't really read thru this thread....but, was wondering: in person is the neck as long as it looks in pictures? It looks way to long to me....

I haven't really read thru this thread....but, was wondering: in person is the neck as long as it looks in pictures? It looks way to long to me....

Firstly, you need to change your avatar if you don't have this figure yet.

But to answer your question, not it doesn't look nearly as bad in person as it does in pics. A little long perhaps, but definately not that noticeable in person - especially if his head is tilted down slightly.

A little long perhaps, but definately not that noticeable in person - especially if his head is tilted down slightly.

Or if he purchases an alternative outfit that has more layers on top. Still using the medicom season 5 outfit for mine, and I will continue to. I'm perfectly happy with it.

Not many new pics of Mr Bauer of late, so I just taken a quick pick!

BauerLM.jpg

Bin Laden wont be hiding for long with the 3A Large Martin as back up!!

Back