Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

EB should have toned down the 5 o'clock shadow. Now he looks a little like house

Dude, you're just bouncing around from thread to thread ^^^^ting on Enterbay.

I get it that you don't like the FOF Bruce. You've made that point abundantly clear; but Jack Bauer looking like House?!? Come one dude, stop grinding the axe and recognize quality when you see it.

I thought the 5 O'clock shadow looked very realistic... overall one of the best production paint jobs I've seen yet.

Jack Bauer looking like House?!? Come one dude, stop grinding the axe and recognize quality when you see it.

I guess "House" could be one of the forthcoming American Characters Enterbay have been hinting so strongly at.A Hugh Laurie figure-whoever would have thought it??

I do nt know if Bill or any of the Enterbay team will read this,much less care about it but two figures id love to see are The Equalizer and Jason Bourne.Done like this they d be a dream come true.

I get it that you don't like the FOF Bruce. You've made that point abundantly clear; but Jack Bauer looking like House?!? Come one dude, stop grinding the axe and recognize quality when you see it.

Thank for writing what I was about to write Ultramanimator!

Did Enterbay do something to you, noisetrigger?! Or u wanted something and they said no!!
:confused::confused::confused:

I thought the 5 O'clock shadow looked very realistic... overall one of the best production paint jobs I've seen yet.

Hey, guys' been up for 24 hours - he's bound to have more than just a 5 o clock stubble.

this is one awesome figure and it looks nothing like house. btw anyone order palmer...?

Love this shot:

20090227012924263.jpg.jpg

https://www.toy-world.com.hk/forum/viewthread.php?tid=13072&extra=page=1

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

Amazing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! figure, i got my pre-order of razor's edge !!!
the level of detail is unique , I fan of star wars , but this figure will be in my display yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh see you soon jack jaajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaajajajajajaja :monkey5:monkey5:chew

My sentiments exactly. I'm so bored of hearing how much he doesn't like Enterbay.

Back