Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

I emailed them asking how to do it and they told me that I just needed to email them my name, address, number, which I wanted, how many to [email protected]

Apparently that's the standard way to preorder anything from them, which none of us seemed to know. lol. but yea just shoot them that info and they'll send you a bill through paypal for $188. Hope this helps.

I want to see more in-hand pics of these. I had ordered these from Toys2 but I cancelled due to the sheer amount I had on preorder at the time (and now do again:rolleyes:). However they were nice enough to offer to hold them by for me should I change my mind - whether they remember to do that is another thing. I want to see more pics to see if they'll be worth plunging myself into further credit card debt!

I emailed them asking how to do it and they told me that I just needed to email them my name, address, number, which I wanted, how many to [email protected]

Apparently that's the standard way to preorder anything from them, which none of us seemed to know. lol. but yea just shoot them that info and they'll send you a bill through paypal for $188. Hope this helps.

Now that you mention it, they say this in the Bruce Lee listings but not on the 24. Oh well, I ordered from a US dealer, so I guess I'll just wait.

20090225_bb955c901a62340c1ea8ykTsWZfehE9s.jpg

20090225_394c37afd104999d8b57EysjUeaKloHl.jpg

20090226_4c1c0ac0a9f1e80baa31qIif216J2zWR.jpg

20090226_47326db86d5a6ec9dc3cwKA5O8y3BSWA.jpg

20090226_f30f077fd7da7ac9b66etmaFx4qv5xB5.jpg

20090226_de0d60dd3535cee33ed0E4Nts8b9ILe0.jpg

I'm not collect these figures but I have to say that same guy seems to get every figure of everything first !. :lol

These look great. :rock

Just spoke to breaksrevenge this morning, he wanted me to tell all that have ordered with him that Enterbay will be shipping his order 1st week in March, i guess we can hope to have these in hand by the end of the week fingers crossed!!!

Just spoke to breaksrevenge this morning, he wanted me to tell all that have ordered with him that Enterbay will be shipping his order 1st week in March, i guess we can hope to have these in hand by the end of the week fingers crossed!!!

Nice one! :chew

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

Damn, this is an amazing looking figure! Can't wait to see what new stuff Enterbay is able to release :rock

I should have mine within the next week or two. I will post plenty of pics! I am also getting David which we haven't seen any in hand pics of yet so hopefully I can be the first to show some... doubtful but it may happen one of these days. :lol

Back