Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

I thought these went on order on Feb. 24th? But the Enterbay site still says coming soon!

Think they are out on 25th.

1st wave of orders all sold out, but Enterbay are quick with the 2nd wave due on 28th.

ARGGGGGGG!!!! my patience is running out!!!!! This wait is agonizing!!! I have never been this excited about a PO, hopefully the final product lives up to my anticipation.

The only thing im afraid of seeing is the neck and head joint, it looks kinda goofy and i noticed in almost all the shots of him they hide it with a shadow, i dunno why they didnt make it all one piece. I can see it in the full body shot. none the less i cant wait!

The only thing im afraid of seeing is the neck and head joint, it looks kinda goofy and i noticed in almost all the shots of him they hide it with a shadow, i dunno why they didnt make it all one piece. I can see it in the full body shot. none the less i cant wait!

Well, I wouldn't be afraid. On the two Bruces I ave, that joint looks very good and isn't worse than the joint on HT's Superman for example. So, no worries here. IMHO, the only reason they hide it is to make the figure even more lifelike on the pictures!

Yeppers. I'll have the review up within a day of getting them - hear that, Joe? :whip

Yes, I'm eager to read that one too! :D

Just ordered my set. :chew

I'm just sticking with Jack for now, but I'll have to see in hand pics to decide if I want Palmer or not.

no probs, although I'm a official dealler and I'm in same boat as you guys!

Last edited:

Cool video. The guys' just standing there like a deer in the headlights though. The boxes do look sleek and not too bulky.

one thing that I love about enterbay, is the fact that they can hide the neck joint so well... hot toys along with medicom has this ugly extra sculpted neck..

61785055.jpg

29346929.jpg

Someone has got it today, picture from toy-world.com.hk, posted by kenchong.

Back