ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't looked in here for a while. Just thought i'd say there are some great photo's of your T800's in here.

I picked mine up this morning from my parents and i'm blown away with how good it is.

I took a couple of photo's for you guy's.

IMG_4205.jpg

IMG_4199.jpg

Cheers

Seriously. This just looks stupid good! :clap

Can't wait. Couple more weeks hopefully.

Great figure, & I'm really fighting the temptation to get one.

I think if you go ahead and buy one you will be very happy you did. There is no arguing that it costs a lot of money, but in-hand it really is a nice figure.

does Enterbay ship to the US? think i read they did not
Oh yeah, Enterbay ships to the US but the T-800 is sold out on the Enterbay website.
You could order from BBTS, they have them in stock.

i think i covered everything. i mean i could get one of those 1/4 motorcycles and recreate the movie! lololololololololollolo

Id watch it! mine has the loose shoulder issue which i try and fix soon. any issues with yours? i was extra stoked when i recieved mine the box was in MINT condition!

the only issue i had was the foot being uneven which was a simple fix. everything else was fine. Glad you hear yours is MINT!

Some base mod:

I should say that I'm loving this figure, but there is one issue that really bugs me off. I'm talking about very weak holder that doesn't allow me to pose my figure in "step". I'm talking about this piece of plastic that bends pretty easily and makes it dangerous to display the figure in the way I want:

And the second thesis is: what's this? the factory from the ending? the T-1000 factory??? WTF!?!? Really, I can't understand the concept of this stand that goes in one set to the BIKER (!) ver. of T2 T-800.

So I decided to replace it with the steel plate 3mm. It makes the stand much more heavier and delete any hint of bending.

There is an aluminium drum inside that fits to the holder very tight. The drum surrounded by thick layer of milliput. Also there is some molliput in some other points to connect the parts of the base better. And under the steel plate. Now the holder can't swing at all.

So now it's possible to display the figure even this way! Without any fear that it would fall like it was before. And I should say that the steel looks much more terminator-like comparing to the odd T-1000 factory.

Thank you for your attention.
Maybe someone would like this idea and try to make it by himself.

Great idea and it looks very nice. I like the stand as is but wouldn't mind if that's what we got!

I'm a sheet metal worker and could probabaly make the same thing in about 5 mins!

I can't stand this thing. I've wanted the SS T2 PF, but this thing is great. It's just expensive... especially with the tumbler on pre-order.

Such a great piece.

I'm a sheet metal worker and could probabaly make the same thing in about 5 mins!
:rock:rock:rock
I wish Enterbay would do an Alien this scale and as accurate.
Would be nice indeed. And no rubber there, plz. Only plastic.
I noticed how the stand appears to be from the end of the movie, maybe they just want to recycle them for the BD T-800.
True thing. I've got the same thoughts. And they would place gray undamaged shirt there too to display first figure with bare metal arm. So much from the HotToys in that style! :D

IMG_4199.jpg

Cheers[/QUOTE]

This figure has a great likeness- no doubt.
Just one thing striked me when I first looked at it.
the over- sized forehead and hair sculpt, or is it camera lens distortion?

Back