ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats mate. You'll love it.:exactly:

Thanks dude. Now I just need to figure out how i'll pay for it :gah:

You've got the PFs too - you had to get this for more 1/4 scale goodness. Of course if the 1/4 poseable figure format really takes off this could be the first of many....

Indeed on all counts. I originally had this preordered with Eric but had to cancel. It's just too damn nice and i'd prefer to regret paying for this than not having it and missing out.

I can't wait to see what they do with BB's Batman.

Thanks dude. Now I just need to figure out how i'll pay for it :gah:

Indeed on all counts. I originally had this preordered with Eric but had to cancel. It's just too damn nice and i'd prefer to regret paying for this than not having it and missing out.

I can't wait to see what they do with BB's Batman.

Finally!! :clap :clap

I knew you secretly loved this! ;)

That'll be interesting but for absolute definite I'm steering clear of anything 1/4 scale that isn't Terminator, Robocop, Predator or Alien related. At least...at least I....at least I think

Oh crap (but in a good way) I totally forgot about both EB's and HT's Robo announcements :gah: and :yess:

I don't think HT mentioned 1/4 scale in their Robocop announcement. Definitely though we'll have EB at 1/4 and HT at 1/6. I'm fairly confident HT will announce more Terminator stuff this year aswell. Theres no way they put out more Predator and Robocop but decide they're done with Terminator when theres still some really obvious figures left to be done.

Yeah that's what I meant. EB confirmed 1/4 scale and HT's 1/6. Either way i'm gonna have to get both.

As for Terminator product, HT's is notorious for going balls deep into a line, leaving it dry and then returning to it for no apparent reason. Look at their track record.

Either way i'm all in.

I'm so friggin weak. I'm back on board. I should have it mid February.

I'm so happy

anchorman_134487440.gif

That'll be interesting but for absolute definite I'm steering clear of anything 1/4 scale that isn't Terminator, Robocop, Predator or Alien related. At least...at least I....at least I think

Mate. Mate, mate mate. Be honest with yourself.

:D

A 1/4 batman will take some passing!

Good on ya' mate. I suppose if you do want it, selling something to fund it isn't a bad alternative. I'm thinking of doing it with 89' bats. I want it, love the film and it's one of HT's best but I don't want to spend another £180. So thinking of selling something. It will be the first time i've funded a figure from the sale of another!

man i cant take it anymore i want my T2!!! ordered it over a week ago but because of chinese new year they wont be sending it until tomorrow or the next day...then for the express shipping wait!!

I decided I prefered 1/4 (less things available to buy = more cash!) to 1/6, so this is a must!

Me too. Am gonna be selling my Spider-Man which I only got 2 days ago, and my Ghost Rider.

1/6 scale isn't doing it for me anymore. Far too restrictive a scale, they lack realistic proportions, clothing rarely 'works' etc.

As someone who isn't interested in accessories, I just find these HTs to be too expensive for what they are. I feel like a ____ buying these things...they keep getting pricier and pricier.

I had a mate round who was more impressed with my 1/4 NECA Predator than the Ghost Rider.

I much prefer the idea of having a streamlined 1/4 collection... no back catalogue to catch up on, plenty of time between releases...more money left for actually living.

Back