ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This figure has a great likeness- no doubt.
Just one thing striked me when I first looked at it.
the over- sized forehead and hair sculpt, or is it camera lens distortion

It is lense distortion. I collected my new 10-20mm lens at the same time as this new figure, so thought I would try the new lense to take those photo's.

Please note that the flash was fired for the previous pictures. I tried to reduce (and diffuse) the amount of light by putting a piece of paper in front of the flash.
Shadows are "deeper" and highlight the face characteristics. With normal lighting everything is fine.

Though, I found the SS' paintjob to be thick. I can imagine this HS with a paint job à la Enterbay. Man, this would kick some serious ass.

I just watched p!tu's excitment inducing video review and I was set on not even thinking about getting this.

But man, I am wondering if I am mad not getting this given I am such a Terminator fan?!
Dunno if it's a bit excessive as I have the Hot Toys versions.

I would dwell on this further!

I don't know what price this one will reach or how rare it will be. Moreover I don't think the price will drop (or not much) even with EB releasing a BD version.

I'd say : buy it now, or regret it later.

I don't know what price this one will reach or how rare it will be. Moreover I don't think the price will drop (or not much) even with EB releasing a BD version.

I'd say : buy it now, or regret it later.

yea, I think the BD version should be from the final scene, so it should look extremely different as well. I don't think we will see it until 2013 though.

:yess: T-800 and HT Superman have shipped! I might have them by next weekend but probably the week after next. Also the whole order has come in cheaper than I anticipated (which is always nice) due to a lower shipping price than Eric's lowest estimate. Thrilled!

The main concern is where to display him and he is a bit unwieldy. What about keeping dust away as he too big for cabiinet? I cannot put him on the coffe table while I am watching the movie again.
But Terminator and Predator are my two favourites so this is a tough decision indeed!

Sounds like you're in the same situation I was Eamon. In the end I sold my hot toys T2 T-800 and put £30.00 towards this. Looking at the photos of this I think I'll be happy with that decision , I suppose I'll know for sure when it arrives.
Like everyone is saying I'm sure the price is just going to go up and up regardless of a BD version ( which probably wont be around for a good while anyway ) so if you did buy it and then decided you didn't want it anymore you could always resell it.

If the price also included the figure I'd have said thats not so bad. Just the bike though. And its slightly too big I think. But all other bikes have been too big aswell - at least that is the correct bike.

Sounds like you're in the same situation I was Eamon. In the end I sold my hot toys T2 T-800 and put £30.00 towards this. Looking at the photos of this I think I'll be happy with that decision , I suppose I'll know for sure when it arrives.
Like everyone is saying I'm sure the price is just going to go up and up regardless of a BD version ( which probably wont be around for a good while anyway ) so if you did buy it and then decided you didn't want it anymore you could always resell it.

Aye, this is true!

Where and how are you guys displaying this thing?

Last edited:
Share my store with bbts

I ordered the Enterbay t800 without the 2.99 premium selection option and got a really F-up box. The box seems to have acidic water drops spashed on both sides, and these drops melted the silver paint away. I emailed BBTS and they immediately sent me a shipping label for an exchange. A+ for customer service..but I really wish they didn't waste the time and money and send out a box looking like that.

I did open up the box and the figure is AWESOME!

TBH eamon I am struggling to display this. At the moment he's in a detolf with a shelf removed. This isn't where he's staying! But I don't want him getting covered in dust. My plan is to get a slim bookcase to place between the two detolfs which will hopefully hold 2-3 1:4 figures.

In all honesty this is so nice i'd buy a new house to display it if I had to.

Back