ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_4199.jpg

Cheers

This figure has a great likeness- no doubt.
Just one thing striked me when I first looked at it.
the over- sized forehead and hair sculpt, or is it camera lens distortion?

Exif says 20mm so yes, lens distortion. ;)

This figure has a great likeness- no doubt.
Just one thing striked me when I first looked at it.
the over- sized forehead and hair sculpt, or is it camera lens distortion?

T2_PRODUCTION_STILL_VS_ENTERBAY_VS_HT_COMPARISON_3.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the comparison pics Karnis. Actually looks like an excellent match to the real promo photo. Didn't realize, but Annie's real hair looked boofy in reality? Does outshine the HT version in this photo IMO and I loved the HT one!
Just gonna stick with the recent PF from T1 though. Good enough, plus need to save for PF DROIDS!Bring it

T2_PRODUCTION_STILL_VS_ENTERBAY_VS_HT_COMPARISON_3.jpg

Thanks for the comparison pics Karnis. Actually looks like an excellent match to the real promo photo. Didn't realize, but Annie's real hair looked boofy in reality? Does outshine the HT version in this photo IMO and I loved the HT one!
Just gonna stick with the recent PF from T1 though. Good enough, plus need to save for PF DROIDS!Bring it

In that pic it looks like the Enterbay version have knocked his head and got a bump on the forehead :p

Hey does anybody know what happened to the Terminator 1 Premium Format thread? I was wanting to look at some new pics or updates from people on the piece but the thread is gone:(

Post up side by side shots if you got them!

I'm actually slowly being drawn into buying this guy, but if it's true and they are making a BD version I'd rather wait for that. It's getting tough to wait though :lol

I'm actually slowly being drawn into buying this guy, but if it's true and they are making a BD version I'd rather wait for that. It's getting tough to wait though :lol

I'll post some tomorrow since it's late here and I need my beauty sleep for work tomorrow.

I posted that but the thread was locked so here you go !

img_5710.jpg

img_5711.jpg

img_5712.jpg

See, while I thought it looked good enough in Brucecamblezchin's video, again my eye is drawn to the mouth area on the PF and thinking it looks kinda wierd. Its as though he's got a mouth-guard in, its all puffed out. Although, in fairness the Neca sculpt is similar and I call that a 'concentration' face - he's actually in the middle of firing a gun after all.

See, while I thought it looked good enough in Brucecamblezchin's video, again my eye is drawn to the mouth area on the PF and thinking it looks kinda wierd. Its as though he's got a mouth-guard in, its all puffed out. Although, in fairness the Neca sculpt is similar and I call that a 'concentration' face - he's actually in the middle of firing a gun after all.

its not easy to get a perfect face, but i think it will look better than in the fotos in hand because we do not see it in such close up.

Good? The T1 PF sculpt is a masterpiece. The proper angle to view the T1 statue is turned slightly to the side...focusing the attention on the entire pose of him shooting to his right (semi-side profile shot of Arnold's head). The head sculpt 99.997% perfect @ that angle.

From the video yeah I was most impressed by the profile view. I've now got my Hot Toys police shootout kitbash in the PF pose.

Comparison pics look awesome! Both look fantastic to be honest. A-dev I see what you see but I think it's tough to just look at the face of that sculpt without remembering what the rest of his body is doing. As a whole, everything makes sense and the sculpt is perfect for what he's doing.

The enterbay though....my god it looks good. It's gonna take me some good patience and composure to wait for a BD version.

Comparison pics look awesome! Both look fantastic to be honest. A-dev I see what you see but I think it's tough to just look at the face of that sculpt without remembering what the rest of his body is doing. As a whole, everything makes sense and the sculpt is perfect for what he's doing.

The enterbay though....my god it looks good. It's gonna take me some good patience and composure to wait for a BD version.

Exactly yeah. Its a very scene specific pose so it makes sense to have a scene specific facial expression.

Back