ENTERBAY 1:4 Scale T2 Battle Damaged T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not figure related.

I'm jumping back into Terminator after a long time out.

Which is the best bluray release, the 2009 Skynet edition?

Does that have the longer version?

How about T1, was there a longer version of that, don't remember.

TY.

I'll take this over SS PF any day. I have not yet owned any PF because I think SS does a poor job with paint and attention to details. I remembered being excited about the release of PF T-800. When I saw in production, I immediately canceled. I do have respect for SS LSF. I saw it at Comic Con last year and thought it's amazing in person.

Actually the new T1 T-800 turned out great, and that includes the painting.

Not figure related.

I'm jumping back into Terminator after a long time out.

Which is the best bluray release, the 2009 Skynet edition?

Does that have the longer version?

How about T1, was there a longer version of that, don't remember.

TY.

I want to know that also. Personally, I wish I could just find a nice [ame="https://www.amazon.co.uk/Terminator-1-4-4-Disc-Set-DVD/dp/B002H9WHHG"]Blue Ray Quadrilogy like this one. [/ame]

$5.50 for a freaking BR, I love Amazon for movies.

Amazon is great, but even at retail stores the T2 BR is shockingly cheap, I got it for $10 in a mall chain store. Amazon is great though, Best Buy wanted $22 for the Batman Returns DVD 2pack, I looked on Amazon and got it for $4 :lol

Amazon is great, but even at retail stores the T2 BR is shockingly cheap, I got it for $10 in a mall chain store. Amazon is great though, Best Buy wanted $22 for the Batman Returns DVD 2pack, I looked on Amazon and got it for $4 :lol

And that's one of the main reasons why Bestbuy and other big box electronics stores are failing. :lecture

Amazon FTW!

:rotfl

And that's one of the main reasons why Bestbuy and other big box electronics stores are failing. :lecture

Amazon FTW!

:exactly::exactly::lecture:exactly::exactly:

T2 is such an amazing movie and was so expensive to make, it seems very strange that it sells for so cheap on Blu Ray. I bought it for $10 at Target. It makes me nervous to see blu rays sell for so little, as it makes me suspect a new format will be released! I hope blu ray sticks around for a long time..

T2 is such an amazing movie and was so expensive to make, it seems very strange that it sells for so cheap on Blu Ray. I bought it for $10 at Target. It makes me nervous to see blu rays sell for so little, as it makes me suspect a new format will be released! I hope blu ray sticks around for a long time..

Yea I was shocked too. Last boxing day I picked up a stack of blu-rays for about 4.99 each and T1 and T2 were in that pile as well.

Sorry to inform you of this but next year we will see the release of 4K/2K TVs.

1080p will be the standard definition just like 480p regular DVDs are now.

4K is actually kind of silly for home use, you will need a minimum size of 80" to even begin to see the difference from 1080p.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back