ENTERBAY 1:4 Scale T2 Battle Damaged T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The endo arm on the first figure is pointless anyway. We needed a grey t-shirt and they just didn't give us it.

Yeah i've never had it on the figure. Just took the arm part off and had it on display.

Will be my first and only Terminator figure.
images

It looks to be the level of damage on the face in the main picture as you can see the endo eye ;)

It looks to be the level of damage on the face in the main picture as you can see the endo eye ;)

I would expect so. Thats certainly the stage of BD they're going for judging by the teaser.

If that is the case, how are they going to do that chest wound? Will it be a sculpted chest with metal? Can it even be articulated? I'm curious to see how they are going to pull that off.

I think theres space to articulate below the wound. CREGcustoms was able to maintain torso articulation on the (mainly) HT BD T-800 he sold me.

If that is the case, how are they going to do that chest wound? Will it be a sculpted chest with metal? Can it even be articulated? I'm curious to see how they are going to pull that off.

I had an idea for the chest and knee long ago for even HT to use that would maintain articulation. Both spots are exposed by fabric, you could make plate with the sculpted damage and then glue it to the back of the opening in the cloth.

It's probably not for most people as they'll want the clothes to be loose around the damage even though that's not how the film look was, but it's an easy way to keep articulation. At least with the chest, they could also do painted rubber for the metal and make the chest like now which is a thin rubber over the body, still posable.

I'm curious to see how it comes out, but based on the first figure, I am confident in EB putting a solid effort forward to do this look justice.

I just watched T2 again ....
Made me decide I need to keep my Enterbay T2 AND buy this one as well.

Also, I'm calling it ....I think they'll include the mini gun for completion sake ...and to push people over the edge who aren't going to buy because they have the 1st one.

Also, I'm calling it ....I think they'll include the mini gun for completion sake ...and to push people over the edge who aren't going to buy because they have the 1st one.

1/4 scale mini gun... now THAT would be amazing! They are certainly making the grenade launcher so perhaps you are right. Oh man, I hope you are right:pray:

Personally, I'd like to see a clean M79 and full bandolier of grenades and grey shirt to have options with the first EB T-800 than semi BD parts for this one. Throw in the mini gun too for good measure.

I'd like the ability to have a Cyberdyne and full BD T-800 more than a clean biker and a semi-BD T-800.

Personally, I'd like to see a clean M79 and full bandolier of grenades and grey shirt to have options with the first EB T-800 than semi BD parts for this one. Throw in the mini gun too for good measure.

I'd like the ability to have a Cyberdyne and full BD T-800 more than a clean biker and a semi-BD T-800.

The reason I've decided that I'm going to have both is I like the idea of being able to mix and match options. I don't care about posing (prefer statues) but I like the idea of not only being able to alternate figures but change them within the display (put the grey shirt, bandolier and launcher on the clean figure, etc...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back