ENTERBAY 1:4 Scale T2 Battle Damaged T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Scuderia is a maniac sculptor :hi5:
14ebterminatorbdeb69464.jpg

Looks great. Better than the HT. But, its not something i will even think about buying. £400 is too much for one figure.

Could sombody please explain this to me?

How on earth Timcent88 has this in stock on Dec24, 2012 when Enterbay webiste shows it will be shipped in Feb13?

How will he get them so fast?

I've decided, as fun as DX13 may be, this is the definitive T2 BD T-800, though including a broken stock M79 would have been nice, but the portrait, the costume, the knee and chest damage, it's just a perfect depiction. Endo break could look messier but when you have so much awesome overall to state at it's the last place my eyes go to.

Could sombody please explain this to me?

How on earth Timcent88 has this in stock on Dec24, 2012 when Enterbay webiste shows it will be shipped in Feb13?

How will he get them so fast?
I think Enterbay have released them from their store direct to customers today, alongside the release of the pictures, whereas dealers will only receive theirs in the new year.

I'm not sure if I should wait and go the usual route with OSB, there's electronics in this and they could go wrong, but I just feel like ordering now from timcent. :lol

This thing is friggin awesome. My only nitpicks are the lack of a clean bandolier and the clean stock of the M79.

I've always viewed this as a full BD version only, that thought has been in my mind since day one, so personally I just view the minigun and t-shirt etc to be bonus accessories, which is fine by me as I have the first clean figure.

Everything else is mindblowing. Can't wait to get him next to my clean version.

Maybe it will be in stock in asia in December, so timcent can get them & ship them to buyers, while EB will maybe supply asia first, then ship internationally in February.

That's one theory anyway.

Another is timcent is wrong.

Got my first joker from TIMCENT before EB released it to everyone. Arrived perfect. Ordered another from Wai Man who's was from the later batch and was plagued with lots of problems. He is sorting it for me but because its pretty much common knowledge that EB's first batches are better so I've ordered from TIMCENT. Not because OSB is worse, they aren't at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back