ENTERBAY 1:4 Scale T2 Battle Damaged T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to inform you of this but next year we will see the release of 4K/2K TVs.

1080p will be the standard definition just like 480p regular DVDs are now.

4K is actually kind of silly for home use, you will need a minimum size of 80" to even begin to see the difference from 1080p.

Don't apologize...it's perfect timing. I'm looking into setting up a REAL home theater after I move to Chicago next month. I've got the whole 1080p LCD with 7.1 surround, but I'm going to incorporate a projection system with most likely Klipsch speakers as well for watching movies. I know I'll need to be 3d capable, which I'm not now. 80" seems like a good size..I've never heard of 4k/2k, thanks for giving me something to investigate online other than collectibles!

Back on topic...how long until we see a preorder on the EB BD T-800? I'm personally more excited about the endoskeleton, but does anyone know a time frame for the preorder?

pinched this from the 1/6 DX thread because its a good view of what we can anticipate. Definitely some combination of these two.

553183_10150645801210906_582565905_9640693_528579123_n.jpg
(i.e. for the Hot Toys DX10)

552861_10150645801765906_582565905_9640695_1782696376_n.jpg
(i.e. for the expected Hot Toys BD fig.)

Sorry to inform you of this but next year we will see the release of 4K/2K TVs.

1080p will be the standard definition just like 480p regular DVDs are now.

4K is actually kind of silly for home use, you will need a minimum size of 80" to even begin to see the difference from 1080p.

around 50 inches will do...

Surround/curved view... games/enthusiast have been running beyond 4k res. since 2006 (and earlier) and very cost effectively since AMD's eyefinity:
eyefinity.jpg

This thing looks incredible. I've always been an HT customer by default, but if Enterbay blows HT out of the water with the T-2 license then I could switch allegiances. Like everyone else I'm majorly disappointed with their T-2 DX announcement. Problem is, who has space for all these 1/6 figures, much less a 1/4? If this was 1/6 I don't know how I could not get it -- if the figure is as awesome as the teaser leads us to believe -- but I don't think I can swing a figure that's the size of a very small child, battle damage or no.

This thing looks incredible. I've always been an HT customer by default, but if Enterbay blows HT out of the water with the T-2 license then I could switch allegiances. Like everyone else I'm majorly disappointed with their T-2 DX announcement. Problem is, who has space for all these 1/6 figures, much less a 1/4? If this was 1/6 I don't know how I could not get it -- if the figure is as awesome as the teaser leads us to believe -- but I don't think I can swing a figure that's the size of a very small child, battle damage or no.

:exactly: EB's differentiation and their greatest weapon (1/4 scale) is also their biggest drawback for me. If it was 1/6 I wouldn't think twice about buying it, but at 1/4 it is a no go for me as I do not have space.

:lecture I only watched it the other night.

+1, weekend and my new girl liked it too.

Everytime amazed of the CGI.
They produced so much QUALITY back in the days.
:clap :thud:
Nowadays every jerk can do CGI, but T2 can still compare, simply because they cared.
:gah:
And one other thing:
GOD, how I need a full T2 Score.
:monkey2

I´m really looking forward how EB will pull of the BD.

I just watched the deleted scenes of t1 and it is the same story as t2.

Indeed! Indeed. Really annoys me how incomplete the existing soundtrack is.

What's surprising is, T1 has less unique tracks but got a complete score and yet T2 with more unique tracks has a bare bones score.

What's surprising is, T1 has less unique tracks but got a complete score and yet T2 with more unique tracks has a bare bones score.

And apparently we won't ever get a complete T2 score unless they find the original recordings? They got lost?

And apparently we won't ever get a complete T2 score unless they find the original recordings? They got lost?

As far as I know, yes.
But I really can't imagine how something like that could happen.
BUT I just read new stuff. Apparently Intrada has the rights and remastered some stuff, but STILL left stuff out.
So...if they don't bring the master or pull this out of the BR...that's the Soundtrack we're gonna get for, citing the thread on the Intrada Board, "the foreseeable Future...
:-/

As far as I know, yes.
But I really can't imagine how something like that could happen.
BUT I just read new stuff. Apparently Intrada has the rights and remastered some stuff, but STILL left stuff out.
:-/

Do you know if there would be anything new on it at all that hasn't already been released? I'd even settle for just a few extra bits...such as the canal chase music, the music from Arnie's nude introduction or even the couple of notes that open the film before the future war scene starts.

Do you know if there would be anything new on it at all that hasn't already been released? I'd even settle for just a few extra bits...such as the canal chase music, the music from Arnie's nude introduction or even the couple of notes that open the film before the future war scene starts.

I know EXACTLY what you mean.
I would add the music from the galeria search of both terminators and the music when John opens the door, runs around the corner and spots Arnold for the first time and he unloads the Shotgun from the rosebox.............

hm......................

Damn, I need to retool my HT-T-800 to Galeria style next weekend.
:lol

But now, Andrew...I dunno anything specific, sorry.
It´s becoming quite an M.O. for me to look for news every few weeks and what I read were the first news in several years.

Here´s the link, what do you read out of it:
https://www.intrada.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4691

Quite soothing to know that there are people who are aching as much for this as I am...
:hi5:

Last edited:
I know EXACTLY what you mean.
I would add the music from the galeria search of both terminators and the music when John opens the door, runs around the corner and spots Arnold for the first time and he unloads the Shotgun from the rosebox.............

hm......................

Damn, I need to retool my HT-T-800 to Galeria style next weekend.

thegalleria.jpg

:D (every time someone says "Galleria" I think of^)

Totally agreed Timo. Yeah those other bits of music you mention would be much appreciated too. Just frustrating that so much is missing from the official soundtrack.

edit- its funny actually, every time I'm in a mall with more than one storey I have that music in my head where T-800 and T-1000 actually pass eachother on different floors as they search for John. I'm always tempted to pan my head around with a serious frown on my face. And then of course if I enter an elevator....

Last edited:
thegalleria.jpg

:D (every time someone says "Galleria" I think of^)

Totally agreed Timo. Yeah those other bits of music you mention would be much appreciated too. Just frustrating that so much is missing from the official soundtrack.

edit- its funny actually, every time I'm in a mall with more than one storey I have that music in my head where T-800 and T-1000 actually pass eachother on different floors as they search for John. I'm always tempted to pan my head around with a serious frown on my face. And then of course if I enter an elevator....

Yepp it total is. But you know what?!^^
I catch myself EVERYTIME panning around EXACTLY like both.
:1-1:
My god ...we're so damaged by those movies...vK lose i.
:rotfl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back