ENTERBAY 1:4 Scale T2 Battle Damaged T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
From IGN:

James Cameron has been discussing the proposed fifth Terminator film, revealing that he has talked about the action-packed prospect with original star Arnold Schwarzenegger.
Speaking to MTV News, the director of parts one and two said, "I was talking to him back in fall about a new Terminator film and quietly advising him on that, I suppose you could say.
"I was trying to be as encouraging as possible. Frankly, at the time, I thought it needed to be more about him. I told him he should not do it until it's focussed on his character...I think there are some great stories that can be told about that character that haven't even been thought of yet."
Fast Five helmer Justin Lin was previously attached to helm the pic, but jumped ship to shoot The Fast and the Furious 6, leaving the film currently rudderless.

Wow. I disagree with Cameron on this one. I just don't see what else can be done with Arnie's T-800, to say nothing of the fact that Arnie is wwwwway too old now unfortunately. I mean seriously - villain, hero, hero again, 5 second CGI villain...all they could really do now is have him play the human that the model 101s were based on (not Sgt. Candy) but....I'd much rather just see a telling of the events in 2029 that Kyle Reese describes in T1 which lead up to the time travel plots. Why this hasn't been done already I do not know. No needless rewrites of timelines, just show how everything happened in the future and explain why Kyle was evidently unaware of a T-1000 and T-800 being sent to 1995 (he assumed they 'blew the whole place' after he was sent through).

Wow. I disagree with Cameron on this one. I just don't see what else can be done with Arnie's T-800, to say nothing of the fact that Arnie is wwwwway too old now unfortunately. I mean seriously - villain, hero, hero again, 5 second CGI villain...all they could really do now is have him play the human that the model 101s were based on (not Sgt. Candy) but....I'd much rather just see a telling of the events in 2029 that Kyle Reese describes in T1 which lead up to the time travel plots. Why this hasn't been done already I do not know. No needless rewrites of timelines, just show how everything happened in the future and explain why Kyle was evidently unaware of a T-1000 and T-800 being sent to 1995 (he assumed they 'blew the whole place' after he was sent through).

You didn't enjoy Salvation whatsoever did you. :lol

Actually I think T4 is alright. A couple of things excepted, it took things seriously again after the MTV awards spoof that was T3.

Good mornin', both of you.
I seriously first thought Cameron came to his senses and says in this "I'm doing T5."
But what's this kind of advice?!
Story and focus on his character?! Like how?! Resurrect the molten Uncle Bob?! Or John Connor and his head?!
:lol
Or even better: Bring to the series That the skin can age and this T-800 is kind of a veteran.
That should bring credibility back.
Jesus, wth...exactly Like A-Dev said:
Bring on this flashback styled movie we all want, Brad Fiedel out of retirement Sound fx as in T2 and really connect it.
What's so hard about it?!

Good mornin', both of you.
I seriously first thought Cameron came to his senses and says in this "I'm doing T5."
But what's this kind of advice?!
Story and focus on his character?! Like how?! Resurrect the molten Uncle Bob?! Or John Connor and his head?!
:lol
Or even better: Bring to the series That the skin can age and this T-800 is kind of a veteran.
That should bring credibility back.
Jesus, wth...exactly Like A-Dev said:
Bring on this flashback styled movie we all want, Brad Fiedel out of retirement Sound fx as in T2 and really connect it.
What's so hard about it?!

Sounds simple to me. :rotfl

Oh ____, i'm late for my McDonalds shift, gotta go.

I rather have this figure in 1/6 scale than 1/4, 1/4 is way too big for me, it would take more room in my display shelf :(, but the headsculpt looks spot on and I wonder how HT's police station t-800 will do against EB's realistic battle damaged t-800:monkey3

I rather have this figure in 1/6 scale than 1/4, 1/4 is way too big for me, it would take more room in my display shelf :(, but the headsculpt looks spot on and I wonder how HT's police station t-800 will do against EB's realistic battle damaged t-800:monkey3

I'm fortunate to not have space concerns, 1/4 can't come fast enough.

*1/6 bores me.

*not really :lol

James Cameron is a gifted story teller. Maybe he is thinking of where Arnold's T-800 mold was inspired from (of course disregarding that ridiculous Sgt. Candy in Terminator 3). I think there is one story that needs to be done and that is about John Conner around 2029. Terminator 3 and Salvation should be disregarded. A Future Terminator focusing on John Connor and i guess in James Cameron's mind the human version of Arnold. I say cast Michael Fassbender as John Connor and bring the series back to life and let it end on a high note as it should of back in 1991

Partially seconding what he said.
But only partially.

I wouldn´t cast Fassbender, I love him as an actor, but not as John Connor.

Keep Christian Bale, give him the scar, keep the continuation, cause that´s where films lose their connection, even if the previous ones weren´t the best.
But everytime changing the cast?!
Come on...
Only for young characters, like reese.
Timothy Olyphant for Reese and let the rest be...really.
:pray:
We need a good running sequel and REALLY, not about Arnold anymore.
I love his character, don´t get me wrong and what they did from 1 - 2, but 3 was already unneccessary and 4 was a good, but only mediocre executed idea.

So just tell the story everyone wants, finally showing Perry, with a little fight at the end with a better and longer Roland Kickinger/digital Arnold T-800 slaughtering the resistance which try to stop him and letting him glance to John Connor before going back to 1984 and then Reese right behind him and maybe re-establishing the deleted scene where is comrad materializes into the fence...on a dramatical end, SLIGHTLY retell the circumstances, but not another full blown reboot.

I can´t hear that word anymore...
:yuck

Arnie is going to be in T5 and Expendables 2, was confirmed on an E! style movie show called movie juice. Though they didn't say how big his part would be in T5

James Cameron is a gifted story teller. Maybe he is thinking of where Arnold's T-800 mold was inspired from (of course disregarding that ridiculous Sgt. Candy in Terminator 3). I think there is one story that needs to be done and that is about John Conner around 2029. Terminator 3 and Salvation should be disregarded. A Future Terminator focusing on John Connor and i guess in James Cameron's mind the human version of Arnold. I say cast Michael Fassbender as John Connor and bring the series back to life and let it end on a high note as it should of back in 1991

Michael Fasenber is a bad choice for Connor! I really hope James Caviezel will be the new John Connor. He is the closest one to Michael Edwards also he is a good actor and also he has a charisma for the characther...the charisma which Michael Fasenber or Christian Bale(He is a great actor but he was a huge miscast for this role. He is just not John Connor by any means, aslo the movie is utter trash so that is a plus also.) lacking completely for that role.
James+Caviezel+James+Caviezel+Madrid+Rw8TW8JJzyll.jpg

james-caviezel-going-to-be.jpg

james-caviezel-outlander.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back